The Official Xperia S thread

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope they don't take too long at the service center.

sent my XS in on Sunday to fix a few bugs... and it's gonna be Wednesday tomorrow. hope tomorrow can collect! the replacement phone they gimme CMI @_@

globalzorian

Reaction score
Just received a promotional email from SONY with the subject title, "see why our phones are made of imagination".

I hope SONY didn't use too much of imagination and forget about down-to-earth facts such as:

- Whether the LCD be able to sustain the heat produced at this much of high PPI
- The consistency in the output quality of LCD manufacturing process from the suppliers

etc, etc... :s8:

I still wanna see SONY shine. ;)

And for now, I'm deleting that email.

anpanbun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope they don't take too long at the service center.

sent my XS in on Sunday to fix a few bugs... and it's gonna be Wednesday tomorrow. hope tomorrow can collect! the replacement phone they gimme CMI @_@

Do you have to replace the screen? If yes, you probably won't be able to get it back so soon.
Some sent it in earlier and haven't gotten their phones back yet

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you have to replace the screen? If yes, you probably won't be able to get it back so soon.
Some sent it in earlier and haven't gotten their phones back yet

mine is innard problem leh... never tell them anything wrong with the screen.

today 3rd working day liao and i'm dying.

i just think it's ridiculous if they've to take too long... that time i sent my nokia lumia 800 in for repair on sunday, next day okay liao.

better be repaired by this week otherwise i'm gonna throw a rage at sony. it's okay if u gimme an okay-phone as a replacement... but they gave me J110i... no camera, no nothing... **** phone really lol. i'm already dying using it for 3 days, i don't wanna drag any longer

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
offcoirse will loan u a dump phone lor
most won't loan a smartphone actually
hope all u guys got repaired fast lor I understands the xxxx

anpanbun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i just think it's ridiculous if they've to take too long... that time i sent my nokia lumia 800 in for repair on sunday, next day okay liao.

better be repaired by this week otherwise i'm gonna throw a rage at sony. it's okay if u gimme an okay-phone as a replacement... but they gave me J110i... no camera, no nothing... **** phone really lol. i'm already dying using it for 3 days, i don't wanna drag any longer

Did they tell you how long it would take?

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They didn't give you expected time that you can collect your phone? 3 working days is ok. Few years back, I sent my W960 for screen repairs and it takes 3 working days before I can collect my phone.

And you never went for reservist before and have to use non-camera phones? Or you don't have to do reservist? =:p

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did they tell you how long it would take?

"3 working days or more" hopefully or more is bull**** lol

And you never went for reservist before and have to use non-camera phones? Or you don't have to do reservist? =:p

I'm actually enlisting this year, hahaha. But i'm planning to get a non-cam BB anyways... i mean no camera nvm but c'mon must at least have 3G mah!

anpanbun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"3 working days or more" hopefully or more is bull**** lol

I'm actually enlisting this year, hahaha. But i'm planning to get a non-cam BB anyways... i mean no camera nvm but c'mon must at least have 3G mah!
Today is the 3rd day, right? Wait and see if they contact you tomorrow

Get the non-cam BB now as a backup phone. =:p
Hey hush, do you know any MPE alternative for Mac?

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey hush, do you know any MPE alternative for Mac?

I'm not familiar with Mac programs. You also didn't say what you're using MPE for. Perhaps you can take a look at AirDroid or Missing Sync?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.