The Official Xperia S thread

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
FINALLY!!! Handwriting feature for the Japanese PO Box!!!

And my friends wonder why I only use Sony phones :s8:

 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
ya japan xperia nx
got PO input quite nice to have but I wonder if our x's got this feature as I play with jp xperia nx. ans I love it
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Really, you speak & write nihon? :D

もちろん!

My phone, tablet, facebook, PSP etc are all set to Japanese language.

I even update my facebook walls in Japanese. This is why I totally support Sony. Eversince I got to know Rachael had built in Japanese keyboard and language support, I knew Xperias are for me.

When I was playing with a Motorola Droid at that time, I presumed only Sony phones support it due to the fact it is half Japanese bred, and that the Droid didn't have Japanese language support.

And my Asus tablet, though it supports Japanese language, it doesn't have a Japanese keyboard.

And trust me, so far the inhouse Japanese keyboard is better than those found on the Android Market.

Plus, it has a library of emoticons like this - (^_^)/ and supports a great host of Japanese emoticon apps instead of the usual standard smilies we use.

Besides the fact that they don't have any NTT DoComo logos behind, my Xperias have always looked like a real Japanese phone. Lol.

I just hope Nozomi's keyboard can change skin like Arc's
scaled.php
 
Last edited:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
ya japan xperia nx
got PO input quite nice to have but I wonder if our x's got this feature as I play with jp xperia nx. ans I love it

Rachael and Arc has it. I don't see why Nozomi (which is a cute Japanese girl's name 希) doesn't.

You go get Rachael or Arc and fiddle with it you'll know already.
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
I hope so too. Looking forward to it =)

I'm going to Suntec later. Will ask too. If I get the same answer, then the probability of the accuracy of the news from the staff is higher.

Provided I didn't encounter the same person who said that earlier, which, I won't know who he/she is =X
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
I'm also going too to Sony Suntec
maybe
oooooo I didn't know arc got
I'm using a arc s now
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
Really hope we can get this case for pre-orders or buy from local shops. Looks great. :D

SMXPS_30.JPG
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
hahaahah lsinne hahhaa
get both girl names phone
bao all take away ordervhahau

u taking white or black?
 

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
280
Just tried the phone at sony days. Very good response and yummy screen that you can't tell it's a screen!

Overall feel is quite good!
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Just tried the phone at sony days. Very good response and yummy screen that you can't tell it's a screen!

Overall feel is quite good!

try too myself
compare to jp xperia nx vs our local. xperia sec
the UI on our xperia s is more smooth
quite impressive
the black looks damn slick
ans the. bottom transparent glass got a small dim led lighted up too
quite a nice feature

good and staffs say it show 8 march will release but no idea if Telecom will release it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top