The Official Xperia S thread

tnatna

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
0
Just realized no notification light. I sure hope the strip at bottom can function as one.
 

xanthus_f

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
26,197
Reaction score
4
Just realized no notification light. I sure hope the strip at bottom can function as one.
i tot i saw in one of the review (with photos) mentioning there is?
the notification supposed to be at the top left hand corner of the screen with the usual colours.
 

tnatna

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
0
So far from what I read, did not say, unlike last time when they complained about lousy position of notification light. Will check out later.

Wonder what freebies telco will bundle...mmm...

i tot i saw in one of the review (with photos) mentioning there is?
the notification supposed to be at the top left hand corner of the screen with the usual colours.
 

xanthus_f

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
26,197
Reaction score
4
So far from what I read, did not say, unlike last time when they complained about lousy position of notification light. Will check out later.

Wonder what freebies telco will bundle...mmm...
sceen.jpg&t=dc5b0db97a2d73ecef4ff107847870d4

can see the green dot, top left hand corner?

source
 

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
45,268
Reaction score
740
hope this weekend SingTel will release it so that I can re-contract.
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Yup...so don't go and press the icons instead.

Lol. I noe its above the transparent belt and icons. I always tot its the dot itself but its actually above the dot... There's only 1 smart tag in the box.. Wonder wat's in the package in Singapore.. I want to know! I wan hdmi cable also.. Haha
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
Not sure if you guys know this...
"For the sets in SG, we have bundled in a quick charger (EP850) to allow users to charge their Xperia S faster than the conventional charger to help them get more juice faster. We will also be bundling 2 units of Xperia SmartTags, HDMI cable and a screen protector. "
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top