
S$740.
Currently singapore cheapest?
What happened to the previous post about $600+ set in simei? No news?
Bro.. u saw my sale thread in bazzar?

i tot i saw in one of the review (with photos) mentioning there is?Just realized no notification light. I sure hope the strip at bottom can function as one.
Just realized no notification light. I sure hope the strip at bottom can function as one.
Matt.Does anyone know whether the back of white s is the smooth type like galaxy s2 or got texture? Better, any live set anywhere? Tia!
Just realized no notification light. I sure hope the strip at bottom can function as one.
i tot i saw in one of the review (with photos) mentioning there is?
the notification supposed to be at the top left hand corner of the screen with the usual colours.
Top left hand corner is the notification light. There is.
So far from what I read, did not say, unlike last time when they complained about lousy position of notification light. Will check out later.
Wonder what freebies telco will bundle...mmm...
Yup...so don't go and press the icons instead.Gear65 #112 – Sony Xperia S | tech65
notification light at 6:00 lols
the buttons are actually above the dots. I didnt noe tat
Yup...so don't go and press the icons instead.