The Official Xperia S thread

xiaofei92

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Just bought the white Xs. Charging now.
Sexy! But the pouch i bought is too small for it :p

HEY!
Anybody knows need to charge how long for it ah? Forgot to ask the person.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,957
Reaction score
13,696
nice pics!



bros with mtp, i can see that the folders are more or less all present in zeth's post... so copying mp3s and jpgs is no problem in win7... but does the internal file system allow all file extensions and can we copy large files >4-8Gb in size over? thanks!

yes, all file extensions can be copied over, it's similar to drag and drop like mass storage. I don't have files larger than 4gb, so can't answer u on thar.
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
I remember someone said that he preorder it from Singtel retailer at Bpp. The guy got say when coming or not? :s12:
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Hmm....cant get used to android..ZZZ

Im selling this phone away.... anyone want pls PM me... S$700 get the set self collect AMK. :(

Bro, install another launcher and try. U might not get used to Sony launcher. Give it some time to get used to it.
 

potNPan

Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
472
Reaction score
5
I now own a Livedock and a wireless keyboard! ... and also a black Xperia S.

Still have to wait for my micro SIM to start working before I can try most of the functions but the UI itself seems nice enough. Might need some time to get used to the size also, coming from my X10 mini which looks like it's about half its size when I put the two side by side.

BTW, Xperia S doesn't come with a basic Note app like the X10 family? Does anyone know a simple note taking app that doesn't require an online connection?
 

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,034
Reaction score
885
Bro, install another launcher and try. U might not get used to Sony launcher. Give it some time to get used to it.

bro give urself some time, everything has a learning curve. ive converted many fruit phone lovers now they cant tear themselves from android.....and most of em are not tech savvy.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,957
Reaction score
13,696
some pics taken with xs. :o

DSC_00084.jpg


DSC_00026.jpg


DSC_00038.jpg


DSC_00063.jpg
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
I now own a Livedock and a wireless keyboard! ... and also a black Xperia S.

Still have to wait for my micro SIM to start working before I can try most of the functions but the UI itself seems nice enough. Might need some time to get used to the size also, coming from my X10 mini which looks like it's about half its size when I put the two side by side.

BTW, Xperia S doesn't come with a basic Note app like the X10 family? Does anyone know a simple note taking app that doesn't require an online connection?

New white xperia s user!! :D

Im also waiting for my m-sim card to activate to use. Porting from starhub. :s13:
 

slardar

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
whats the likelyhood of singtel running out of stock at IT show? saturday go down dunno still have or not, or price same or not, or freebie still have or not. gonna upgrade from htc hd2 and get corporate plan =D
 

misashiX

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
I just went to singtel website and XS is already OUT OF STOCK :eek:
How many people already bought it.... geez.. I dun want to walk ard and c tons of XS ard.. LIKE fruitphone.
Dun feel special! lol
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
whats the likelyhood of singtel running out of stock at IT show? saturday go down dunno still have or not, or price same or not, or freebie still have or not. gonna upgrade from htc hd2 and get corporate plan =D

I went to hello shops & got mine. Same price as IT show, only without freebies. :D
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
I just went to singtel website and XS is already OUT OF STOCK :eek:
How many people already bought it.... geez.. I dun want to walk ard and c tons of XS ard.. LIKE fruitphone.
Dun feel special! lol

Then buy the black one, more white users here. :D
 

potNPan

Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
472
Reaction score
5
whats the likelyhood of singtel running out of stock at IT show? saturday go down dunno still have or not, or price same or not, or freebie still have or not. gonna upgrade from htc hd2 and get corporate plan =D

I'm thinking this is not too likely. Earlier when I went Singtel counter the staff like a bit blur when he asked what phone I want and I said Xperia S. Maybe not a lot of demand? Also possible they need to confirm I don't actually mean Arc S or Galaxy S. :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top