anpanbun
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2011
- Messages
- 5,029
- Reaction score
- 0
I tried the xperia s at the singtelshop at jurong point, i have to say it's lovely, tempting me to change my 4s for this. Dilemma man.
Just do it

I tried the xperia s at the singtelshop at jurong point, i have to say it's lovely, tempting me to change my 4s for this. Dilemma man.
Flip phone please!![]()
now charging. Funny sia why got Sony Ericsson branding on the charger LOL.
I tried the xperia s at the singtelshop at jurong point, i have to say it's lovely, tempting me to change my 4s for this. Dilemma man.

now charging. Funny sia why got Sony Ericsson branding on the charger LOL.
Time to change your boring fruit phone.![]()
I eat fruit phone. Dump to me pls.

Anyone noe how to set the Chinese and Korean keyboard?
Mod, pls close this thread.
too many ppl are aware of this awesome phone
that they are dumping their apples and berries to get hold of this
:vijay::vijay::vijay:
![]()

Sony has spend more marketing money this year. Sony phones are awesome. I brought it at Singtel for 58 dollars.Ok... My 3rd night with Nozomi... I have to say, I am pretty impressed by her energy durability, as compared to Rachael and Arc.
I left my office at 7+ just now, with her fully-charged. She had msn on, gps activated, tethering on for my tablet's connection, and now, at 21 52hrs,the juice is not even 50% yet.
And oh, yah... I have been using the resident live wallpaper throughout.
Mind you along the way I used her to surf Timescape for a bit, tablet sucking her while I was surfing the net and youtubing.
Even when I reached the Convention Center, where many nonsense are crowding there for the I.T. Show, making the data network weak and sucky, I did not off tethering etc at all.
And knowing Droid phones' battery life improve over time, I am at ease knowing that she is worth the wait and the non-contract price.
Anyway, the 6range SONY booth was quite grand, as compared to the previous 2 years'. They are really going all out to make Nozomi's presence known. And I dare say from the looks of it, it's working!
I bought the screen protector from there. It cost $28 ($10 cheaper than Arc's -_-) and has better die-cut as opposed to the ordinary screen saver that came along with the box. Because I used their "high grade Japanese-made" anti-glare for my Arc last year, I didn't mind paying the price cos it really is more resilient than those $10 ones found in Ah Beng / Chinese shops. And the colors are not too muted.
But an awkward thing happened. Upon payment, somehow, both my POSB cards could not be used, no matter NETS or Mastercard. Luckily I had cash with me. If not, DIE!!!!
Well, as much as I'd like other acknowledging SONY phones, I really don't wish for it to become a common phone. =(
Chinese keyboard is already a part of the phone. And as far as I know in Xperia (droid) history, only Rachael managed to have Korean keyboard with one of the updates. But it was removed in the subsequent updates.
If you want a Korean keyboard I guess you'll have to go to the Play Store to download?
eeLsinneD, does 6range have non anti glare sp? The one that came with box is cui...
eeLsinneD, does 6range have non anti glare sp? The one that came with box is cui...
guys, where to find the battery meter? or need to use an app?