adix_82
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2005
- Messages
- 16,223
- Reaction score
- 0
Where is ur shop? i want to drop by and see!!
Next wed. Thanks for the support.

Where is ur shop? i want to drop by and see!!
Next wed. Thanks for the support.
Thanks for the detailed info.![]()
Can't wait to get mine now. The people at singtel approved my request to re-contract early!
praying hard the person handling my trade in is a technical noob or wont bother to check my rom.
lazy to unroot.
yeah like someone said, android market has changed into google play. the icon on chrome looks nice so i hope it looks as good as the app icon lol.
wondering if the free gifts are worth the trouble to go down to suntec and queue..
They are clearing stocks.![]()
now charging. Funny sia why got Sony Ericsson branding on the charger LOL.

Starhub still puts the brand name for this phone as Sony Ericsson![]()
unlocked.....rooted then relocked it![]()
If I'm not wrong, littlehitsuji was a few days earlier than the 21mths. You do need to complete at least 12mths to be eligible for mobile upgrade. Hope this helps.recontract earlier? my contract is less than 1 year old, can I request them for the same thing? cause as I know u nid to at least pass the 1 year mark to recontract n purchase the phone.
anyone finds the home buttons insensitive.
i always have to press slightly a bit harder.
also, always will press together with the apps..

If I'm not wrong, littlehitsuji was a few days earlier than the 21mths. You do need to complete at least 12mths to be eligible for mobile upgrade. Hope this helps.
Hi all, I've been reading this long thread for 2 weeks coming. Lots of great advice here, so thanks a lot! I've been holding on to my W890i for 4 years and was intending to stick to Sony for many more years...
Finally went down to singtel shop to get the black model last night, and it feels great so far. Felt that I should have gotten down to the IT show to get it alongside a few other freebies, but haven't got the time and motivation to fight the crowds there.
One issue now is that the battery does drain a little too fast for comfort. Hopefully it would perform better in the weeks to come. Home buttons are ok, just that I have to press and slight upwards a little for the button-hit to register.
u need to season with more charge
mine already starting to season stablesized
mine white xs I brought on itbshow thr
I will be bringing in rock case by wed. U might wan to skip the online first? I will be bringing in colorful series and liquid series.
Ok, i damn noob at android lulz~ Where to find the camera settings? Change the resolution of the picture taken and stuff~
how much will you be selling ?
ebay selling $19++ with free post