blacksmith
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 621
- Reaction score
- 24
anyone managed to upgrade to v6.0.A.3.67. my phone cannot detect such update.

Alamak...I guess it's good to keep quiet when one strikes "TOTO"...
anyone managed to upgrade to v6.0.A.3.67. my phone cannot detect such update.
You can see the option button on the keyboard a spanner crossed against a screwdriver between the spacebar and enter key. Then choose personalise keyboard. Sound and vibrate. Then sound on keypress.
I know about that. My problem is I thick sound on keypress already also no sound. (Not in silent mode also). I just factory reset my phone. now have already.
what is the setting? I lost like 20% from 11:30pm to 6am. Particularly "Android Systems" was awake for about 1 hour.. not sure what it does.
12plus am until 7am I woke up, fr 100% to 94%. Not bad IMO. Same as my previous ip4s. Am happy.
mine loses like 1% every 20-30min.
occasional oning of screen for some whatsapp etc
background traffic on
is that ok?
anyone managed to upgrade to v6.0.A.3.67. my phone cannot detect such update.
Sounds ok to me. Whatsapping consumes a lot of battery life.
That's pretty good. How was it like before you changed the settings?
mine loses like 1% every 20-30min.
occasional oning of screen for some whatsapp etc
background traffic on
is that ok?
Sounds ok to me. Whatsapping consumes a lot of battery life.

Still ok. Woke up ard 80% left.
Looks good..
Is it...i didn't know that!![]()
6hr 25mins left 76%
My one less than 5 min drop 2%...