The Official Xperia S thread

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Alamak...I guess it's good to keep quiet when one strikes "TOTO"...

Yah. *runs away*
Muahahaha.

No lah couldn't come in cos of work and health issues.
Gave cloud my number (or issit I saboh someone else's number? hurhurhur) already so he can contact me anytime =)
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
You can see the option button on the keyboard a spanner crossed against a screwdriver between the spacebar and enter key. Then choose personalise keyboard. Sound and vibrate. Then sound on keypress.

I know about that. My problem is I thick sound on keypress already also no sound. (Not in silent mode also). I just factory reset my phone. now have already.
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
mine only lost 5 to 10% max on pushmail
Facebook what matter is u on 3g or 2g
too
from midnite around 1130 pm or 12am to next morning to noon
before I sold my x's

Mine is a non rooted m1 set if u guys wanna compare
 

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
5,850
Reaction score
76
mine loses like 1% every 20-30min.

occasional oning of screen for some whatsapp etc

background traffic on

is that ok?
 

centauri61

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
0
anyone managed to upgrade to v6.0.A.3.67. my phone cannot detect such update.

dont tink it's available here yet...

Improvements & Enhancements:
Radio wonkiness issues has been resolved
Wi Fi connection error from routers has been fixed

sauce: Sony Xperia S gets Minor Software Update to v6.0.A.3.67- No ICS Still

Xperia-S-Update.jpg
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,323
Reaction score
6,586
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top