The Official Xperia S thread

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the set i bought had the cloudy and chance of meatballs trailer in it. i watched it and almost had an orgasm. 342ppi really no play play. plus got bravia engine, looks better too, haha

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the set i bought had the cloudy and chance of meatballs trailer in it. i watched it and almost had an orgasm. 342ppi really no play play. plus got bravia engine, looks better too, haha

no need epic dpi.even my old arc s beats any amoled hahah on sharpness

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha...

ai, sian. bridge only allows music folders, and syncing with iTunes. i can't put my 1080p bluray rip of apple of my eye in MKV format into the phone. WASTED.

means i can't put any future 1080p MKV vids of super sentai, kamen rider, whatever i watch la into my phone.. bummer. fk Apple.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can't access your x's aa a mounted drive?
mine can
means I can move any files from comp to Xs
I Dino if its due to your mac leopard is or lion more updated then all works
if u can u can ask mac like EpiCentre to help ty your ppnw on mac shop see if it,able to mount as a drive means u can drag drop

I can so why can't u I wonder too

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe it's a mac os thing... not surprised that apple keeps "cutting off" the old os to force us to update... ****ty brand.

lemme see the settings... USB connection mode, MTP only for internal storage. no way to change this. -_- last time on arc s i remember can one, lol

tacmehom

Reaction score
hahaha...

ai, sian. bridge only allows music folders, and syncing with iTunes. i can't put my 1080p bluray rip of apple of my eye in MKV format into the phone. WASTED.

means i can't put any future 1080p MKV vids of super sentai, kamen rider, whatever i watch la into my phone.. bummer. fk Apple.

1. Can Transfer from Tumbdrive to XS via OTG cable or LiveDock.
(XS only support Fat format, Max 4 GB single file)

2. Go Cloud service. All SE phone can get 50GB on Box

3. Get a Window computer / laptop.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Can Transfer from Tumbdrive to XS via OTG cable or LiveDock.
(XS only support Fat format, Max 4 GB single file)

2. Go Cloud service. All SE phone can get 50GB on Box

3. Get a Window computer / laptop.

using cloud can but troublsome vs direct lor
maybe he need to try his xs on a lion os on shop ask for help
as my mac on lion os works as a drive when connect to xs
or arc s too
it might be software issue

potNPan

Reaction score
hahaha...

It's not very obvious, but you can actually transfer files directly into any folder from the "Browse files on your phone" option.

Put the Sony Bridge and the Finder windows side by side (have to be side by side because if it's hiding behind or something, dragging over the Bridge window will not bring it into focus). Drag your file into the folder on the Bridge window.

xsrike

Reaction score
anyone know is there a easier way to sort out menu apps. dragging them 1by to re organize is a drag

Zeph_ng

Reaction score
maybe it's a mac os thing... not surprised that apple keeps "cutting off" the old os to force us to update... ****ty brand.

lemme see the settings... USB connection mode, MTP only for internal storage. no way to change this. -_- last time on arc s i remember can one, lol

There're 2 ways to switch the phone to MSC mode

One of which involves recovery, the other involves scripting

Both however, require you to void your warranty, but you do get fantastic MSC copy and write speeds, faster than even transferring while plugged in MTP mode

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There're 2 ways to switch the phone to MSC mode

One of which involves recovery, the other involves scripting

Both however, require you to void your warranty, but you do get fantastic MSC copy and write speeds, faster than even transferring while plugged in MTP mode

i wonder why he cant access it as a drive
but mine mac on lion OS works
ya unless he dare to try your method

Zeph_ng

Reaction score
i wonder why he cant access it as a drive
but mine mac on lion OS works
ya unless he dare to try your method

It's less work to not include MSC now, since the original codes are based off of Google and that's how ICS is gonna be (if you've tried the Nexus, you'll know)

Putting in the MSC code is extra effort that may or may not be feasible, depending on several... factors

Some may make that extra effort to place the extra programming in place, some may not

It really depends if the phones will carry SD cards or otherwise

however, since Google is trying to kill of mSDs in favour of Cloud storage, the future of MSCs on Androids look... bleak...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.