littlehitsuji
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 22, 2010
- Messages
- 1,148
- Reaction score
- 0
why so?
cause u got xs now ahahah
if u r a hubber or mio user
u can upgrade for free lor haha sell Xs and get new phone haha
Buy buy buy?

why so?
cause u got xs now ahahah
if u r a hubber or mio user
u can upgrade for free lor haha sell Xs and get new phone haha

why so?
cause u got xs now ahahah
if u r a hubber or mio user
u can upgrade for free lor haha sell Xs and get new phone haha
You can try but I don't think it is possible.Dear all,
I got the XS from a fellow who did not mention anything about the yellow tint issue, last Sunday (6 days ago). I have to hope he did not know about it, when he sold it.
Anyway, I took the phone without much checking, on faith, and of course knowing there is quite a bit of warranty left. But, if I has known I would need to bring in for warranty in one day, I would not have taken it.
I then noticed the yellow tint the very next day. I don't think the phone was very warm then.
That same day I landed at the Sony collection center, Wisma Atria. The girl there mentioned 7 to 14 days waiting time. I did not see what I could do about it, and left the phone there.
Now, after reading this thread, and also checking the Facebook page, I realize that the Bishan SC is closed for renovation, perhaps until 20th June!! Really!! I wish the girl at Wisma Atria had mentioned this, and I could have delayed the drop until later. The phone is very much useable even with the tint.
Anyway, I am planning on going to the collection center now to see if they are still holding the phone, and see if I can get it back.
Any advice for me?
Thanks much.
Dear all,
I got the XS from a fellow who did not mention anything about the yellow tint issue, last Sunday (6 days ago). I have to hope he did not know about it, when he sold it.
Anyway, I took the phone without much checking, on faith, and of course knowing there is quite a bit of warranty left. But, if I has known I would need to bring in for warranty in one day, I would not have taken it.
I then noticed the yellow tint the very next day. I don't think the phone was very warm then.
That same day I landed at the Sony collection center, Wisma Atria. The girl there mentioned 7 to 14 days waiting time. I did not see what I could do about it, and left the phone there.
Now, after reading this thread, and also checking the Facebook page, I realize that the Bishan SC is closed for renovation, perhaps until 20th June!! Really!! I wish the girl at Wisma Atria had mentioned this, and I could have delayed the drop until later. The phone is very much useable even with the tint.
Anyway, I am planning on going to the collection center now to see if they are still holding the phone, and see if I can get it back.
Any advice for me?
Thanks much.
I think most people will be waiting for ics rather than gingerbread lor.A new Gingerbread update seems to have been released to countries like Taiwan, France and Hong Kong. The firmware has been updated to 6.0.A.3.75 or .76. Not sure if this will be released in Singapore.
Some have reported more responsive touch buttons. Nothing else has been reported.
I went over to Sony center Wisma Atria. The same girl was there, and I told her I found out about the SC closure. She said yes, but the phone was sent to a different service center. She mentioned some specific center, but I was so relieved that the phone was still being serviced that I did not focus on the name.Dear all,
I got the XS from a fellow who did not mention anything about the yellow tint issue, last Sunday (6 days ago). I have to hope he did not know about it, when he sold it.
Anyway, I took the phone without much checking, on faith, and of course knowing there is quite a bit of warranty left. But, if I has known I would need to bring in for warranty in one day, I would not have taken it.
I then noticed the yellow tint the very next day. I don't think the phone was very warm then.
That same day I landed at the Sony collection center, Wisma Atria. The girl there mentioned 7 to 14 days waiting time. I did not see what I could do about it, and left the phone there.
Now, after reading this thread, and also checking the Facebook page, I realize that the Bishan SC is closed for renovation, perhaps until 20th June!! Really!! I wish the girl at Wisma Atria had mentioned this, and I could have delayed the drop until later. The phone is very much useable even with the tint.
Anyway, I am planning on going to the collection center now to see if they are still holding the phone, and see if I can get it back.
Any advice for me?
Thanks much.
I think most people will be waiting for ics rather than gingerbread lor.
Thanks. I am looking all over the tax invoice, and I cannot seem to find the Job No. The random looking numbers, as I imagine a Job No would be like, I can find are;there should be a JOB id printed on your receipt provided when hand in phone, try entering just that.
Yes that would be good. I tried calling Sony Care hotline and it is available only on weekdays, not today.You can call them to ask... you dun really need to go down...

Mine works perfectly so far. Last time loading FB the time at the bottom part damn obvious sia. Now cannot notice any yellow patch liao.
The best part, last time I had little paint peeled off at the right bottom corner of the phone (very minor) and they replaced it for me with no question asked. They returned that on the servicing form as well when I sent in. And the report saying that bottom part of the phone got replaced
![]()