Did you get your phone back during the currently ongoing "Closed for renovation" period?For my case, it took 4 days (excluding Sat and Sun).
They told me 1-2 weeks though.![]()
Did you get your phone back during the currently ongoing "Closed for renovation" period?For my case, it took 4 days (excluding Sat and Sun).
They told me 1-2 weeks though.![]()
Did you get your phone back during the currently ongoing "Closed for renovation" period?
Thanks so much. I needed to hear that.I sent in last Thu and got back last Tue (they called me to collect on Monday). So ya, it was during the J8 SC closure.
When they take in the phone, they suppose to return you the back cover, the sim card and any accessory that is on your phone. No??
I dun think they will cut away. They should be able to remove for u. When i collect back my phone, they even include the screen protector on my spoil lcd. I was like.... O.O lor.
Yellowish at first. But after a few weeks of usage... it def became whiter for me. I dun see how it loses it's vibrant display..
I check out the features of S3 and it really makes me laugh, their way of DLNA is so troublesome and now following exactly like Apple back side, got their own version of Siri.
Aiya u laugh at them they also laugh at your XS lor. Don't just concentrate on their bad points and learn to admire their strengths too.I check out the features of S3 and it really makes me laugh, their way of DLNA is so troublesome and now following exactly like Apple back side, got their own version of Siri.
Just connected my phone to PC Companion and there's an update to 6.0.A.3.75. Even though it states that user data will remain during the update, I'm backing up my phone now before launching the update (just in case).
Later I check out and update mine if there is a new firmware.i bo updated leh
i bo updated leh
When they take in the phone, they suppose to return you the back cover, the sim card and any accessory that is on your phone. No??
I dun think they will cut away. They should be able to remove for u. When i collect back my phone, they even include the screen protector on my spoil lcd. I was like.... O.O lor.
Mine is unbranded set (from 6range). Maybe it hasn't rolled out for telco sets yet.
After the update, the buttons do seem more responsive to me.![]()
i bo updated leh
mine m1 set, OTA no fw but when connected to PC companion got.
so updated to .75.
after upgrade, data intact.
dunno what's changed though.
According ti xperiablog, the buttons at the bottom became more sensitive. Haven't found update on my Singtel set.