DoraemonBoi
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2012
- Messages
- 2,505
- Reaction score
- 4
guess need to wait for a few more days for the pc companion update lor. I am so excited when i see there is update available....

Is it just me or has anyone noticed they swap the position of the ok/cancle yes/no button. Use to be ok on left, cancle on right. Now the other way round. Or izzit cuz swiz firmware? =/
It's an ICS feature.
you do manual or use the auto update?
Yay, finally got the update. Starhub set with SI number is 1257-0987. I used PC Companion. If you don't see the update, you can try SUS.
I got update. But the update failed. LMAO.

you will get stuck at step 3 and your phone will restart after that with green blinking lights and u must restart your phone again.I'm finally getting the update too. But it's downloading. Let's see how far I can go.![]()
you will get stuck at step 3 and your phone will restart after that with green blinking lights and u must restart your phone again.

same same... i think we still need for a few more days barh... make me so excited for nothing.I'm stuck at step 2, with error message "Unable to install or start phone software update components".![]()
same same... i think we still need for a few more days barh... make me so excited for nothing.

I tried the Web Update service. It says my phone already has the latest software,![]()