The Official Xperia S thread

fredrick

Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
I had manage to upgrade it to 4.0 on pc companion... Camera 3G is working... Do I still need to do a "repair"?
 

blacksmith

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
621
Reaction score
24
u cant disable google+,gmail,facebook in ICS for xperia S. unless u go rooting. some apps cannot be removed.

I already disabled them (disabled but cannot uninstall), now seems no problem. At least they are not running at the back end. I don't use them.

Settings -> Apps -> Google+ -> disable (updates have to be uninstalled first before disable).
 

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
5,850
Reaction score
76
I had manage to upgrade it to 4.0 on pc companion... Camera 3G is working... Do I still need to do a "repair"?

somemore the quick capture feature slowed down alot from the lockscreen...

pressing the camera button directly has slowed down....
:(
 

xerome

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
611
Reaction score
25
Those of you who updated to ICS via ***, can check if your facebook got the Timescape UI?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top