CoolSilverRider
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 603
- Reaction score
- 0
Actually fb app on ICS got problem meh? I can view my timeline without issue leh.
You are using manual or *** upgrade to ICS?
I'm on manual..lolx

Actually fb app on ICS got problem meh? I can view my timeline without issue leh.
After upgraded, there is no option for taking screen shot by press & hold button.
Then you have to start learning how to put punctuation and grammar...lolx
Same here!Got a funny issue.. My Xperia s dun have the yellow tint before update. But now... Got a yellow stain free update! So strange
So now only can press volume down and power button to take screenshot?
Anyone with batch number 1257-0989 can update yet?
Still having that 'There is no software available for your phone' after trying for 2 hours![]()
Got a funny issue.. My Xperia s dun have the yellow tint before update. But now... Got a yellow stain free update! So strange
seems like this update result in more problems![]()
ya lor... kind of sad. Gallery became album.