diamondback
Member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2012
- Messages
- 417
- Reaction score
- 7
you can try by holding on the talk button on the ear phone and plug it in to xperia s. Hopefully it will work...
Tried...didnt work.
I wonder will those converter/ adaptor works.

you can try by holding on the talk button on the ear phone and plug it in to xperia s. Hopefully it will work...
after u left the shop it is no longer responsible for the phone. anything u go to service center
have been exploring many different types of smartphones recently...
a bit sick of touch screen phones liao lol
i am looking for candy bar phones with normal keypad now.... (back to 10 yrs ago era)
no blackberry for me pls...![]()
Tried...didnt work.
I wonder will those converter/ adaptor works.
I have tried plugging iphone earpiece into my Xperia S previously on GB, I have to press and hold the Talk button when playing music and plug it in then the sound will be transferred to the earpiece.
After upgrade to ICS, I do not need to press and hold the Talk button anymore, just plug in as per normal, the phone will tell you that the buttons will not work so you can just listen to the music on the iphone earpiece directly.
I did press the talk button (the centre one between the vol+ and vol-) and plug in. but that before start to play music.
So got to start playing music then plug in?
By right, you do not have to press the talk button on ICS. Is yours the iPhone earpiece?
No. It's SkullCandy, the packing say its for Iphone...etc.
Anyway, firmware still on GB, not ICS yet, she dont want to upgrade.
The earphone works find on my Galaxy Note.
Then you have to press the talk button when playing music on the background then plug in the earpiece.
It is recommended that she upgrade to ICS as the battery performance is so much better on ICS than GB and she will not have problem plugging the iphone compatible earpiece.
you can try by holding on the talk button on the ear phone and plug it in to xperia s. Hopefully it will work...
Then you have to press the talk button when playing music on the background then plug in the earpiece.
It is recommended that she upgrade to ICS as the battery performance is so much better on ICS than GB and she will not have problem plugging the iphone compatible earpiece.
Ok!! Thanks a lot. Will try again when I see her.![]()
Depends on the countrygoogle navigation dosen't work on xperia S?
Should be possible to do it on the phone. Although I would advise you to connect thru wifi as the installer can be quite big.Yes! It works. Tried a few times. Realise must hold the talk button for a while then let can go.
Thank you so much!!!!
Am trying to ask her to upgrade to ICS.
Can only upgrade thru PC? Any way to upgrade from the phone itself? As in like over the air.
Where can we buy a car charger for this phone?
Would like to know something about "My Movies" apps.
Where should we save our videos on Xperia S, in order to see the lists of movies in "My Movies"?
I've tried saving on: /mnt/sdcard/media (Does not show on "My Movies".
Any idea?