The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Is there any way to activate the swipe up to open app drawer or is it not included in the nougat update for note 5?
Search for S8 launcher. Sideload it n you will have that feature exactly the same as S8. No need to root. Only works for Nougat.

Link below says for S7e. I try it on my Note5 Nougat and it works.

https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/get-galaxy-s8s-brand-new-launcher-your-s7-s7-edge-no-root-needed-0176873/

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
 
Last edited:

zhiwei_86

Master Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2001
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
13
There's option not to show preview right? I saw that under notification or something.

There's only "allow notifications" and "show silently". If activate show silently, means it'll block all notifications, I.e. If I'm using the phone and a msg comes in, I won't know unless I see the red notification icon on the app.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
There's only "allow notifications" and "show silently". If activate show silently, means it'll block all notifications, I.e. If I'm using the phone and a msg comes in, I won't know unless I see the red notification icon on the app.

There's another call block or show content lol. I can't remember where it is.

Ok, think cannot, only can disable show content on lock screen not on the drop down notification.

I didn't know there was an option to disable drop down before, all along i thought was only for lock screen
 
Last edited:

taimiyyah

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Hi every1,

Is it still possible to buy a brand new Note 5?

Cos looking for a handphone with stylus.

Thanks all in advance.

Cheers!
 

TrEaSuRe

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
29
Is the Note 5 camera better than other phone at this price range of $640? Please advise? For example oppo brand also around $600.
 
Last edited:

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
the noti simi dun like?

heng ah, my battery back to normal liao, last MM battery drain machiam kena diarrhea:s22:

Ya mine too hahaha, even on Standby. Mine just went around 34hrs in standby :p It's rarely that you get a Samsung update that fixes battery, normally it makes it worse :p

Notifications now all white sia.
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,731
Reaction score
3,578
My contract going to up again.. Got note 9 a not? Lol.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top