human_shieldz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2005
- Messages
- 7,777
- Reaction score
- 293
why no blue screen filter shortcut from the status bar pull down![]()
Think u can add?

why no blue screen filter shortcut from the status bar pull down![]()
I got no idea also. I am also using samsung original cable
If really then I go try using my laptop at my another house tomorrow, hopefully is my computer problem
why no blue screen filter shortcut from the status bar pull down![]()
both pages don't have for me too, even under reorder buttons also don't haveThere is on mine, got 2 page in quick toggle.
Mine also don't have. How to add it manually?both pages don't have for me too, even under reorder buttons also don't have![]()
hais waited so long for the update. Just nice drop my phone on the floor today and the screen is gone.![]()
With the new update, the phone is as if it is a new phone. The phone will last till my contract ends Aug next year and by then Note 8 price should drop abit for re contract.
Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
installed Nougat this morning
so far so good
need to get used to the new layout
did not factory restore or clear cache, but have already back-up the phone and all the WhatsApp/Line contents
should i factory restore or clear cache?
was thinking if no issues then don't want to do that....
I got no idea also. I am also using samsung original cable
If really then I go try using my laptop at my another house tomorrow, hopefully is my computer problem
N5 is still a solid phone. Luckily for us, Samesong opted to put grace ux (most features from N7) in N5.
I wonder if N7 did not have issues, will Samesong still do the same.
Don't really like the UI for Nougat. It's too minimalistic. Example the quick settings panel, it doesn't have name under the icons.
I also realised that while charging, the phone doesn't automatically turn off power saving mode.
Any idea how to prevent whatsapp notification dropdown preview from showing? Before the update, able to block preview, but now after update, omly able to "silent" it, means blocking all notifications..