deathst
Master Member
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2010
- Messages
- 3,451
- Reaction score
- 2
Thank you for the help. But it seems they also not answering us. Haha.
Sent from My Samsung Note 五 using GAGT
End April guys.. end April.

Thank you for the help. But it seems they also not answering us. Haha.
Sent from My Samsung Note 五 using GAGT



Do you know the Channel the WiFi network is broadcasting at? Is it a 2.4GHz or a 5GHz network?
Hi guys, do keep your Samsung Pay app updated in these week for the Incoming OS update.![]()

U make it sound like we're getting 7.0 in the coming few days![]()
U make it sound like we're getting 7.0 in the coming few days![]()
Got Nougat on my Malaysian dual-SIM set 2 days ago.![]()
Able to use 3G on the 2nd SIM after update?
Disappointed to know that. I was hoping they will allow the 2nd SIM to use 3G after the update.Nope, apparently not.
Disappointed to know that. I was hoping they will allow the 2nd SIM to use 3G after the update.
Same here, very disappointing indeed.
I have received an email asking me to update the Samsung Pay app BEFORE 23 April 2017 to prepare for the upcoming Android OS....
hmmmmmmm..... this means............
It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eh how come u got email one. Can it be phishing email? lol
Anyway, really need to reset my phone but has to backup tones of configurations lol. Battery also suddenly mess up lately but could be due to apps doing something with the internet while idle cos if my phone in airplane mode battery drain is minimal.
I also kena "phished"Eh how come u got email one. Can it be phishing email? lol
ai lai liao
I also kena "phished"ai lai liao
![]()
I have received an email asking me to update the Samsung Pay app BEFORE 23 April 2017 to prepare for the upcoming Android OS....
hmmmmmmm..... this means............
It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!