The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

jackycar

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
4,897
Reaction score
129
Where is the best price for note 5 64gb currently? Preferably gold. Anyone can share?
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Yup. Sent an email to them two days back and they replied immediately saying they will add the N5 to their supported devices list.
Very efficient.
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
say no more. i saw it in MBKHD's video and i was like...... now i have to eat my words.

i totally understand why samsung is putting form over function this round and i have to say, the device outlook actually looks premium now. no complaints from me here. as long as the battery life can maintain and no lags on TW.



s-pen slave reporting in. and to think there are people who say that samsung does nothing original. the entire note series concept and software to support s-pen is original.



tmr i will be at 100am. THERE BETTER BE STOCK FOR GOLD 64GB.

You with Starhub? Tiagong only marina link branch still have. Better call before u go :p
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,275
Reaction score
86
GDJHHw185NiZhy8JCOiac9fVbBpQXklOVPfKwHSHLqix=w859-h644-no


KmUDMht7Ici9AZYwk-oSXP0Ca66STftSgoZCYxGgBh2e=w859-h644-no


:D
Nice! :D

Sent from Generic Mobile using GAGT
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
The phone has a bit of a weird quirk that a few others I know encountered too. The phone is very fast and snappy under most instances, but once in a while. It will have an inexplicable pause when I try to turn on the phone for like a few seconds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yea I have that issue too. Especially when trying to wake the phone.

Hmm ... me too but I also have this very frequent, I should say situation ... I have swiftkey installed ... so everything would be fine till about 10 seconds later ... the keyboard will just dropped out of sight while I was still typing away ... and then return 3 seconds later.

After that I can continue to type and it will not happen again.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0


I using the phone without a cover ... don't really like the thin bezel thing ... must hold the phone very carefully ... otherwise my fingers will accidentally touch the screen and activate whatever app is closeby.

My 10+ covers haven't arrive :(
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,162
Reaction score
2,877
Now I can only hope that they have a 128GB variation for the local market ^^
no microsd slot never mind, no removable batt never mind.. i want the WHITE one... still not available.. :D

so far this phone see all the comments here not bad, time to replace my 2 year old note 3.
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
no microsd slot never mind, no removable batt never mind.. i want the WHITE one... still not available.. :D

so far this phone see all the comments here not bad, time to replace my 2 year old note 3.

Just do it bro!
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
no microsd slot never mind, no removable batt never mind.. i want the WHITE one... still not available.. :D

so far this phone see all the comments here not bad, time to replace my 2 year old note 3.

Must buy covers 1st ... I bought the phone liao ... now waiting for covers ... quite irritating :(
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,162
Reaction score
2,877
btw, usb3.0 otg thumdrive can use on note 5? heard note 5 only usb2.0...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top