lxb_70
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 15,157
- Reaction score
- 2,874

can purchase from qoo10, stocking coming on this Friday. Looking to buy 1.ok thanks for the feedback
any idea how to connect to TV other than Google chromecast?
Sent from Samsung GALAXY Note 5 using GAGT
bro can't find any app that with that name that said to connect tvUse Quick Connect!
Link? I saw from best bargain, sandisk one, 64GB $28+ only... hmmmcan purchase from qoo10, stocking coming on this Friday. Looking to buy 1.
Sent from Samsung GALAXY Note 5 using GAGT
is this the model you saw ?Link? I saw from best bargain, sandisk one, 64GB $28+ only... hmmm
Sent from the dark side of the moon using GAGT
Either use the 'Share' function then select Quick Connect or drag your notification bar down and click Quick Connect.bro can't find any app that with that name that said to connect tv
Sent from Samsung GALAXY Note 5 using GAGT
Link? I saw best bargain the sandisk 64GB duo one sell $28++ only leh... hmmmcan purchase from qoo10, stocking coming on this Friday. Looking to buy 1.
Sent from Samsung GALAXY Note 5 using GAGT
but my TV is not smart TV and how I to i connect like via hdmi or like airplay etc?Either use the 'Share' function then select Quick Connect or drag your notification bar down and click Quick Connect.
if best bargain selling 28 is damm cheap sia. you saw it on the store itself?Link? I saw best bargain the sandisk 64GB duo one sell $28++ only leh... hmmm
Sent from the dark side of the moon using GAGT
bro can't find any app that with that name that said to connect tv
Sent from Samsung GALAXY Note 5 using GAGT
$29.20if best bargain selling 28 is damm cheap sia. you saw it on the store itself?
Sent from Samsung GALAXY Note 5 using GAGT

A little more promising today. From morning 100% till 6pm+ whole day outside and not connected to wifi. Moderate use, reading news, listening music, chats, social media, taking photos, etc. Half way through the day i did go into smart manager to turn on auto-close for some apps.
Much better than ytd where Google services ran amok. at 36% i was at 1hr 50min Screen on only. Google services used up 30% of battery compared to the screen at 8%.
![]()
nice bro!
thanks for sharing, may I ask how you resolved the Google services issue?
Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT

I did a reboot this morning.... lol. in the 5 or 6 days that i've been using the phone, ytd was the only day i saw that google services drain.![]()
I did a reboot this morning.... lol. in the 5 or 6 days that i've been using the phone, ytd was the only day i saw that google services drain.![]()