The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
fyi...only left 2 colors at limited edt for those puma x undefeated shoes...:eek:

Wow u were there earlier on?
I was there too, around 3-4pm.

I was totally "soften" by the touch of the undefeated shoes...
The suede feel damn smooth.....just like touching a puppy dog...

Did u get any nice kicks from them?
I was totally poison by their discount items.....
12022009039.jpg


My hoot are 2 AJ fusion and one Destroyer....
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
Here are some unboxing pics for my 3 new kicks....

12022009040.jpg


Finally got one pair....next target is the black one...damn sian no discount.

Eyeing on this pair since last dec.....got discount, just "sweep it"
12022009041.jpg
12022009042.jpg


My bonus pair....50% discount...lucky got my size...
12022009043.jpg
12022009044.jpg
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
Just wear a jean type of bermudas or beige colour bermudas.......
with matching colour T-shirt, of course....
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
rudy what do u usually wear with your basketball shoes?

Do u like basketball type of shoes?
I see like there isn't much anticipation for basketball type of shoes...
I hope to bring up some hype and get the NBA heat back to Singapore.....

I love the NBA!!!
Will anyone be following up on the ALL-STAR weekend???
Slam Dunk + 3pt shootout!!!
Love this event!!!
 
Last edited:

arcueid

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
687
Reaction score
0
whoa ,nice shoes there man.
Yeah i am feeling the blue agnesBxDC shoe too.
Hope to see in Singapore haha.
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
Thanks!!!
There still loads of Air Jordans, i am hoping to lay my hands on....
Can't wait for this saturday to come, a request for my valentine gift....

max-orange-jordan-1-retro-3.jpg
 

gumballz

Master Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,764
Reaction score
0
Wow u were there earlier on?
I was there too, around 3-4pm.

I was totally "soften" by the touch of the undefeated shoes...
The suede feel damn smooth.....just like touching a puppy dog...

Did u get any nice kicks from them?
I was totally poison by their discount items.....


My hoot are 2 AJ fusion and one Destroyer....

no ley...they email me lah....now recession...sumore v-day coming up...so limiting my expenditure on shoes...heheheh....nice hoots btw...ive neva liked AJs....too chunky lah...but 1 mans meat...another mans poison lah...cool that ur collecting a whole lot of AJs....
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
If u're into bright sunshine colours....
check out this ALL-Star edition Nike kicks.....damn slick!!!

nike-foamposite-leader-1.jpg


nike-foamposite-west-3.jpg
nike-foamposite-east-2.jpg


Anyone know of any shipping service which is done personally to bring back USA goods back to Singapore?
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
Haa haa haa.....
sorry to put in so much basketball shoes....
but i just want to share with u guys, that basketball shoes over the years has become more of like a street wear.....
I am not sure about you.....if i were to wear this beautiful shoes, i will never wear them on the rough surface of a basketball court....they are too clean & neat to be worn on those purpose.

I love other shoes as well, Puma, Camper and Red Wings....
 
Last edited:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
i know have AF1s, Dunks and Converse sneakers/shoes were used to/originated from Basketball shoes, but i dont play BBall i just wear 'em like any other 'go out' shoe.

most sneakers, actually come from a sport, Adidas Superstars, Vans etc all come from skateshoes.

Tigers, NB come from running shoes.

Fred Perry shoes were tennis shoes.

PONY are Baseball shoes.

imo, i dont play all those sports but who cares, u can wear them anytime anywhere!
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

Just came back from Vivocity, saw this kick at the Puma store.
The colour RED is pretty strong.....any comments?
The price is S$169.

puma-chinese-new-year-6.jpg
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
heee hee hee......

I was thinking it make a good present for peeps who born in the year of ox.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top