
Anyone of u guys seen this kicks before in Singapore?
I think it should be dead stock. It was released in 2007.
Damn love the look with a long jeans....look like a Red Wing Boots.
![]()
Have u tried Queensway Shopping Centre?
There should have your shoe....
Is it a dead stock or a retro version? If so, i guess u need to check out Limited Edition(Queensway do have a store), Leftfoot(Orchard Cineleisure/Far East Plaza) and Warped(Far East Plaza).
If can't find any of them in those stores, u can try the amazon.com
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adidas-Adi-14/dp/B0010SOAM0
Yep, went to Queensway on Fri but couldn't find...Limited Edt store there don't carry also. What is dead stock and retro version? Guess I will try Leftfoot and Warped as suggested...
arcueid:
wah lau dos peeps are lucky siah...win da gold puma x undefeated tru lucky raffling....props up!!
rudylili:
wah new shoes....valentines prezzie sumore...lifes gd siah!!!
on another note....u mite wat to check out the shoes below...dis are what i call gentleman shoes...even my dad could relate to clarks shoes...timeless classics...juz released though...so dont know when its gonna hit singapore...
![]()
Hi Love, tehni,
I am sorry to tell u this man....I tried calling Adidas Original Store to acquire about that pair of Adi 14. The sales peep wasn't sure about that model and say they don't have that.
Than i tried calling to the other store(Suntec Store), the sales rep ask me to check if Adi 14 is a euro model, and if it's called the same name for Asia Pacific?
Hey man, thanks so much for helping me find out. I guess sometimes its like tat, sg may not have some models. Last year i wanna get Football 66, which was released under Summer Football collection during Euro 08...went to Originals store they dun have, limited edt also dun have, Leftfoot at Cineleisure too. They do have other models under same collection. A Originals store staff told me sg my not have all the stuff listed. Makes me wonder why they still put it up in adidas sg website then.
I guess it should be the same name for Asia Pacific as I'm able to get some search results from Google sg. Not sure if its a Euro model.
Think will just have to go window shopping and hopefully find the shoes you like rather then browse through internet catalogue only to find out the one you like is unavailable locally..![]()
Do u like basketball type of shoes?
I see like there isn't much anticipation for basketball type of shoes...
I hope to bring up some hype and get the NBA heat back to Singapore.....
I love the NBA!!!
Will anyone be following up on the ALL-STAR weekend???
Slam Dunk + 3pt shootout!!!
Love this event!!!