The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
evizumiwhbk.jpg


evizumiwhbk2.jpg


evasahiwhnv.jpg


evasahiwhnv2.jpg


lvamargwh.jpg
 

tm.chen

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
946
Reaction score
0
didnt know here was so much hype about bball shoes in SG. My only prize right now is the original Flightposite 1 silver.
Just picked up a pair of LBJ Ambassadors BLK/WHT from TW.
 

tm.chen

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
946
Reaction score
0
BTW I am looking for the 2009 Foamposite Lites BLK or BLK/WHT. Please let me know if any of your guys seen it in Queensway.
 

rudylili

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

Glad that there is someone one out there like BBall shoes as well.....
Have u pick up a Air Jordan 2009 yet?

U looking out for this pair?
foamposite-lite-3.jpg


I too will pick one up if i see it....Love this foamposite shoes too.
Too bad the All Star edition can't get them in Singapore...(i assume)
 

tm.chen

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
946
Reaction score
0
I dunno about the Air Jordans, since I have never tried them on. I had a couple of the XIs when they were released, then I sold them off. I do wear them to play ball or as casual wear, so I collect those that treat my feet well. Now I have my cousin look out for me the limited edition one in Taiwan but I think the chances are slim.

Yeah this is the pair I am looking for. Really nice and slick. I saw the blue red and white Yi Jianlian version in taiwan last month but didnt have my size. Black/White or all black would be more to my liking. Hopefully SG can get them in.
 

tm.chen

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
946
Reaction score
0
The Adidas Commander has more color if you get from the US. Some of those available are really nice looking.

eastbay.com
footlocker.com
 

arcueid

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
687
Reaction score
0
what's the cost for that levi's and is that in local stores?
looking really good.
 

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49,194
Reaction score
12
what's the cost for that levi's and is that in local stores?
looking really good.
in local stores.. i almost bought it few wks back.. Luckily, I dint cos there are so many color combis. Now i can go back n tell them wat i want.. :p

i think 100+... not so sure... :)
 

Craz33

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
is there anywhere is can still find the pumaXundefeated 24k sneaks?

and also anywhr i can find a snakeskin zapatos?

thanks!
 

Teaken

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,041
Reaction score
0
arcueid:
wah lau dos peeps are lucky siah...win da gold puma x undefeated tru lucky raffling....props up!!

rudylili:
wah new shoes....valentines prezzie sumore...lifes gd siah!!!

on another note....u mite wat to check out the shoes below...dis are what i call gentleman shoes...even my dad could relate to clarks shoes...timeless classics...juz released though...so dont know when its gonna hit singapore...

ighstx.jpg
the rite one look nice. any site tat can purchase? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top