The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15,461
Reaction score
4
What do you guys think of old school Converse sneakers? Looking at their Jack Purcell, still look sleek and classic to me. The thing is, I am not sure which color to buy :crazy:

Any other sneakers to recommend for school goers?
 
Last edited:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
hOdswk5.jpg
asNHPJG.jpg

guys im looking this at size 10 and majority of the website are all sold out .

You still interested? The white Gel Lyte V is still available wor.
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
I saw that some of the Gel Lyte III have a different type of lace which is rounded unlike the normal flat ones, are those only available to the limited releases/collabs?
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
I am getting a pair from Hanon. Shipping is about 15 pounds, if your shoe is about 100 pounds or less, we can combine. PM me for those interested.
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
What do you guys think of old school Converse sneakers? Looking at their Jack Purcell, still look sleek and classic to me. The thing is, I am not sure which color to buy :crazy:

Any other sneakers to recommend for school goers?

Colour really depends your overall dressing etc. Myself, I have a white pair and if I were to buy again, I will still go for white, which is a nice classic and easy to match.

Only downside is that it will turn yellow gradually and get dirty easily too.. If anyone has a solution to slow down/prevent the yellowing of the canvas, do share!
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Sold off my used NB 577 and will probably get my first Asics.

AIH301N_RF2_1024x1024.jpg


Seems that only Hanon has it in stock though.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
I saw that some of the Gel Lyte III have a different type of lace which is rounded unlike the normal flat ones, are those only available to the limited releases/collabs?

Those are rope laces. And mainly from Ronnie fieg collabs and his kithstrike releases.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
I am getting a pair from Hanon. Shipping is about 15 pounds, if your shoe is about 100 pounds or less, we can combine. PM me for those interested.

Take note. More than 200pounds and there is Singapore tax.. :)
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Take note. More than 200pounds and there is Singapore tax.. :)

Yup, thx for your friendly reminder. Well aware of it. Now UK exchange rate at 2.15+ so probably must keep it below 180 to be safe. Decided to order the GL3 'Grape' in the end. Also ordered 3 different pair of rope laces.
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
I ordered 3 pairs. May just use 1 and if anybody is interested, I will let mine go at cost. Ordered from this site, Home / Khord

Colors ordered were cove, mint and black soul so I haven't decided which to pair with my GL3.
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
531
still thinking what colour of rope laces to match with my gellyte v fairy red hahah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top