ryanchology
Member
- Joined
- May 13, 2011
- Messages
- 185
- Reaction score
- 0
hi. should i get a pair of new balance shoes in SG or online?

![]()
![]()
guys im looking this at size 10 and majority of the website are all sold out .
What do you guys think of old school Converse sneakers? Looking at their Jack Purcell, still look sleek and classic to me. The thing is, I am not sure which color to buy
Any other sneakers to recommend for school goers?
I saw that some of the Gel Lyte III have a different type of lace which is rounded unlike the normal flat ones, are those only available to the limited releases/collabs?
I am getting a pair from Hanon. Shipping is about 15 pounds, if your shoe is about 100 pounds or less, we can combine. PM me for those interested.
Take note. More than 200pounds and there is Singapore tax..![]()
www.ropeslaces.com is not bad. Even though the first time my parcel was lost in transit, they offered to resend it and also offered a free pair with my next order.any lobangs for rope laces??