Lil_d3viLz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2008
- Messages
- 5,481
- Reaction score
- 39
Thinking of either one...
![]()
![]()
where got sell these 2? superbly nice

Thinking of either one...
![]()
![]()
another color combi...
It's call Levi's Almayer... I should be getting this or the other one...
![]()
levi's shop got.. i saw in taka.. i asked levi's pple, they say if wanna see more vairations prolly can try heeren and m. sq areas...Levi's Almayer? available at which shop? price?
![]()
any idea where I can find a similar pair in singapore?
leather one. does river island carry it?
![]()
white one is nice !
levi's shop got.. i saw in taka.. i asked levi's pple, they say if wanna see more vairations prolly can try heeren and m. sq areas...
I havent go see n buy yet... But i am quite sure i will hoot it..
i think ard 100+...


decided to chup ji ka in since i rarely see women shoes or heels ard... LOL...
My heels and shoes for CNY'09.
![]()
The xtreme right black shoes......reminds me of Huang Feihong ....those black cotton shoes selling at chinatown.
![]()
![]()
![]()
which one do u mean? U mean the Tim's or the Nike Dunk SB?
I am not sure about the Tim's but for the Dunk SB, should be somewhere around S$120-S$150....