gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
OLi wonder how their CP is
![]()
Eh Mai horny Hahaha shld be quite high.

OLi wonder how their CP is
![]()
I don't need your sarcasm here. If I can afford them, why can't you just let me be happy with them instead of posting these sarcastic comments?
anyone know how much k2 charge for sapphire crystal for the FFF mod?
thinking of doing one.
yes i know i am slow. the hype died lol
Not sure if mr Goh stocked sapphire crystal for snzh but he has DD for turtle at less than $60 including installation.
Shld go take a look one day.
Let me get my cheap snzh
BTW padi turtle $550. Local stocks. At Bishan. One piece left.
Thong sia warranty
Is it cheaper to mod yourself or buy second hand mod hahaha.Shld go take a look one day.
Let me get my cheap snzh
BTW padi turtle $550. Local stocks. At Bishan. One piece left.
Thong sia warranty
Is it cheaper to mod yourself or buy second hand mod hahaha.
Shld go take a look one day.
Let me get my cheap snzh
BTW padi turtle $550. Local stocks. At Bishan. One piece left.
Thong sia warranty
Junction 8? I just went cc j8 they say no stock![]()
No. Opp Cpf building the 4d there the watch shop. Watch technics
Not sure if mr Goh stocked sapphire crystal for snzh but he has DD for turtle at less than $60 including installation.
DD for turtle with installation is less than $60?
I am intending to get it done someday haha but didnt really had the time to head down..
Yes just changed for my padi last sat.
Not sure if mr Goh stocked sapphire crystal for snzh but he has DD for turtle at less than $60 including installation.
Yes just changed for my padi last sat.
I buying the watch 2nd hand then buy parts send to k2 Mr goh to do. Lol
I have dabbled in them but always end up selling them.
Micro brands and affordables don't give me the special feeling of being in love with the watch. It always feels like they're trying to be something they're not.

Yes just changed for my padi last sat.
