
Wa she never give our Dai gor face ah
That sales gal must be really really bad...
The first pic v good still, got your "feel". I agree with you, the normal version looks better than the 50th Anni version IMO. Now the question is...to hoot or not to hoot...
You must tell her that once you get the photos online, there will be people queuing up to see the watch!!
Btw... I prefer the one with gold markers.
WHICH BRANCH WHICH GIRL?! ACTIVATE HWZ PLATOON GO REQUEST TO SEE E WATCH EVERYDAY TO DISTURB HER!!!!!
MM300 for the win!
btw what's the price of the SBDX012?
Iirc, should be $4,495.
Hardey Pro![]()
![]()
billy ftw
![]()
if u are looking to buy from SG, look for this person called "PK Chan"..
he sells Billy bag from his bungalow in Kembangan..he will take out all the Billy diff models and colors for u touch and compare..lowest price in SG too
u may or may not get free gifts depending on things go la![]()
Billingham Hadley pro user here too!
Canvas and Hahha now aged (a nicer word for unwashed) nicely
Jialat..I thought I won't be poisoned by other watches for at least a few months, but you guys keep promoting this MM300 until it's growing on me...evil buggers y'all
Sent from HTC 10 using GAGT
don't forget to look at the 50th ann version with gold accents
![]()
Sure, bro. The sales gal not very friendly n affected my photography skill, lol
After all the praises I read online for the 012, I actually prefer the normal one after I saw the 012 in the metal.
![]()
![]()
beautiful bags!![]()
I'd heard of their excellent reputation - excellent quality but a bit pricey. love the vintage look and quality reputation.
thanks for the kind advice bro indigo22! i see you added a side pouch accessory for your bag. you got the shoulder pad too? did you managed to get yours from pk chan at prices similar to snowver's from HK?
cheers!![]()
今天算不算是買錶的好日子,看法就因人而異啦!
2016.8.8=易靈一路發發?
Happy NDP eve! The primary school kids are singing liao![]()
http://i.imgur.com/APKGGml.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]
wa u are teacher?
bro, you are saying today is a good day to buy watch, huat ah? isit, can only read some, lol
https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8714/28803666166_c29385b94a_k.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]
i think its a play on the date, something to do with huat huat all the way~!