ImpatientStudent
Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2016
- Messages
- 198
- Reaction score
- 0
You put your watch between your groin area and said HAGWE!!!![]()
You know it

You put your watch between your groin area and said HAGWE!!!![]()
Is there a difference between being able to own a watch and being able to buy a watch? Just my opinion but I feel like some people are able to come up with the cash to buy a watch but are not able to truly own and afford it.. Hoping for a mature discussion related to watches. Would love to hear other perspectives!
Hehehe I know where this is!
Is there a difference between being able to own a watch and being able to buy a watch? Just my opinion but I feel like some people are able to come up with the cash to buy a watch but are not able to truly own and afford it.. Hoping for a mature discussion related to watches. Would love to hear other perspectives!
My fifty fathoms says hi!
![]()
Wah TT01 really poison me deeply with the 2254.50. haven't really been wearing my other watches since!
Sent from here using GAGT
I see that you've flipped your batman! Good move! Daytona C Next?
^ means not buy and flip in the short term lor. End of story. Gx84/flippers suck balls and lifewelltravelled rock! Ok moving on...

It's their money and their watch, who the f**k cares?![]()
I think this thread is about appreciating the beauty of watches and horology. More watches, less bs.![]()
Sigh I suck. Buy and flip fun what. Aiya ginna pi don't know. I keep watches that appreciate. The rest are for fun sake. I will buy iwc. Provided it's jlc movement. Lol
至少不是那个大陆仔。。。
Is there a difference between being able to own a watch and being able to buy a watch? Just my opinion but I feel like some people are able to come up with the cash to buy a watch but are not able to truly own and afford it.. Hoping for a mature discussion related to watches. Would love to hear other perspectives!
I salute bro TT01. His post is so damn long that i cant quote it!