The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
最近忙咧。。。来临的一月,过年前仓库将会进行年度盘点。。。所以最近只是看而已啦。。。回应较少。
 

vegetablezxc

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
I won't go to him. Bad experience where he opened up my watch, couldn't put it back together properly but kept insisting it was ok. I'm sure it's ok for your watch to be opened up by hand easily.

Any other recommendations? I called PohLing for a quote he told me under $50. Big difference from Watch Specialist at gardens ..
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Any other recommendations? I called PohLing for a quote he told me under $50. Big difference from Watch Specialist at gardens ..

You can try him, but I thought I should share my experience so that no one else would have to go through it.

What made it worse is that he kept insisting it was alright, and that he was very experienced. From what I can tell, he basically warped the front crystal gasket so it just won't fit together well anymore. Anyways, it was an old watch, and I went to K2 afterwards and he didn't have spare for the model... And I don't have time for Thong Sia, so well, that's one watch gone forever. Luckily it was a cheap one.

Not sure who else can do this sort of thing.
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Does anyone know where to go to change my omega speedy's hands and dial? i have bought the hands and dial, just need someone solid to change as I've heard chronograph can be rather tricky.

So far i came across horolab at tanglin and the watch specialist at serangoon gardens (he quoted me $250).

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated :)

Wah.. Why ah
 

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
Haha sorry sorry.

SoerNns.jpg


bro, cannot see pic
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Bro cyrenic, mo gor stay in eat wind house one .. too low .. cannot

see, mo gor confirm below .. key word (low floor) :D

No eat wind house lah. Staying in an apartment. Low floor cos the higher the floor the more expensive is the apartment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top