The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpOrTsTeR79

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
4,101
Reaction score
0
HcnX03i.jpg


Wet Saturday morning
 

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
0
This quartz watch has a strong mechanical vibe, nice!
Its actualy a tuning fork inside. They used to have this only as a display piece to show the working mechanics inside but ended up selling so many of it they ran it for production. Serendipity.

Take care Yatto dai gor
drink more whiskey
Went home, showered and slept. Dont even have time or mood for whisky.

The more i see, the more i realised its kinda small.
It is. Sigh. There is an anniversary edition whcih is at 42mm but that costs 5k or more, and rare.

back in office since 9+
26349843-8739-4854-AB05-88448715B2B5_zpsbynl11im.jpg
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
To be honest, derrick only know simple strap / battery change. Not experience, better to tell him send to tech and do, no rush is important.

I didn't rush him ah...

He just said he could do.. Anyways whatever la, it's done deal. So the point is, if you go to him, get his techs to do, don't trust him doing it.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
fc64Foj.jpg


Considered selling this as well but I think I'll keep it for now.. Pretty 舍不得. Especially since I sold off my Tisell pilot watch.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Anyone ordered from long Island watch USA, whether direct from their website / their amazon or eBay before? I noticed their prices quite competitive and they ship to sg!

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Not always competitive, actually... But yes, some items' prices are good.

I haven't ordered from them before but have considered before. I think they're quite legit, should be safe.
 

sseah12

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
524
Reaction score
10
Not always competitive, actually... But yes, some items' prices are good.

I haven't ordered from them before but have considered before. I think they're quite legit, should be safe.
Tot of getting this.. Quite stylish n minimalist. But they don't size the strap.. Anyway.. Can always replace w leather strap.. Haha. But shipping on ebay shld be quite ok??
http://m.ebay.com/itm/112160430365
http://m.ebay.com/itm/112160430365

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top