Donten
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2009
- Messages
- 2,003
- Reaction score
- 0
![]()
Just knocked off from work.
Hope you guys have better work-life balance.
i think it looks alright in terms of size. dont fret the size.

![]()
Just knocked off from work.
Hope you guys have better work-life balance.
https://www.facebook.com/tempusmachinawatch/
Lol why didn't they just change to their own logo, at least can call it a homage.
![]()
Hmm I think that's probably what they're trying to get at. That they do > just customising lol..Oh, they modded Rolex watches ah.
I didn't really look closely at the link...
Isn't modded Rolex a customised watch though?![]()
Oh, they modded Rolex watches ah.
I didn't really look closely at the link...
Isn't modded Rolex a customised watch though?![]()
savage looking watch bro![]()
Impulse hoot from Gnomon, the dual tone ceremic bezel got me bad!
![]()
Impulse hoot from Gnomon, the dual tone ceremic bezel got me bad!
Hehe congrats! Its a nice watch from the pic. Better in the metal?
Vilhelm watches I think..made using carbon titanium and ceramic.
![]()
Just knocked off from work.
Hope you guys have better work-life balance.
heng i wear steinhart can wait on lord gx next timeEnjoying dinner after exams.
Here ppl no joke. Wear RM and waiter also wear steinhart.
![]()
Maybe, maybe not. I must say that the more I look at it, the more it grows on me. The only thing holding me back is the left-side crown.
Why is left-side crown holding u back?
Wa you came to the restaurant I'm working for!Enjoying dinner after exams.
Here ppl no joke. Wear RM and waiter also wear steinhart.
]
Feel like I won't get used to it haha.
Wa you came to the restaurant I'm working for!