The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Happy hump day
z5MErbyl.jpg


Sent from Xiaomi MI 5 using GAGT

What a view
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
#whoamikidding
:s8::s8::s8:
Bo bian. For food and shelter.

not hotdog?! :eek:

=:p

Really nice. Would like to have an oysterquartz. Datejust will do. Trying to trade my omega constellations pair for it.

Preowned market pricing isn't too expensive for DJ quartz... About $3k...
the only issue is the supply... most DJ quartz I see are mainly overseas... in Singapore, I've only seen it once in bencoolen and that was about 1 year ago.
 
Last edited:

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Messages
58,202
Reaction score
4,035
Can share what the issue and if it cost money to fix without the AD stamp and lastly photo of the ladies

Screw drop out, got rattling sounds
Zeh zeh asked another zeh zeh to fix for me, FOC

Here is pic
HN8mRY2.jpg


Remember guys, always be nice to service personnel.
And no, it is rude to call an auntie 'auntie', zeh zeh sounds better, right?
We should also respect zeh zeh's privacy and not anyhow sexposed people
:o
 

tictactor

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
38
hello! What are your recommended stores to get a watch?
Thinking of getting a seiko snzg13 for myself and an orient bambino for a friend!

I've seen them for relatively cheap online like sky watches, but I'm not sure about warranty and stuff like that and prefer if I could try it on before buying it!

Thanks in advance for the replies!
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Screw drop out, got rattling sounds
Zeh zeh asked another zeh zeh to fix for me, FOC

Here is pic
HN8mRY2.jpg


Remember guys, always be nice to service personnel.
And no, it is rude to call an auntie 'auntie', zeh zeh sounds better, right?
We should also respect zeh zeh's privacy and not anyhow sexposed people
:o

Quite true haha. Make their day better and they wil make our better too

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z002 using GAGT
 

SpOrTsTeR79

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
4,101
Reaction score
0
Try Bigtime

hello! What are your recommended stores to get a watch?
Thinking of getting a seiko snzg13 for myself and an orient bambino for a friend!

I've seen them for relatively cheap online like sky watches, but I'm not sure about warranty and stuff like that and prefer if I could try it on before buying it!

Thanks in advance for the replies!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top