The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Bro thanks for updating. I think ur post will instil confidence in FC. But just wondering how did internal screw drop out sound serious hehe but glad everything is fine now!

Screw drop out, got rattling sounds
Zeh zeh asked another zeh zeh to fix for me, FOC

Here is pic
HN8mRY2.jpg


Remember guys, always be nice to service personnel.
And no, it is rude to call an auntie 'auntie', zeh zeh sounds better, right?
We should also respect zeh zeh's privacy and not anyhow sexposed people
:o
 

tictactor

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
38
pardon the noob question but for places like skywatches vs places like big time, I noticed a huge price difference, sometimes up to about 50% off for skywatches.

What's the deal with it?
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
pardon the noob question but for places like skywatches vs places like big time, I noticed a huge price difference, sometimes up to about 50% off for skywatches.

What's the deal with it?

skywatch website default currency is USD...did u compare SGD vs SGD?
 

spell

Master Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
2,756
Reaction score
1
I dropped my Seiko n the floor today, the coil spring had came loose & can't wind anymore. Where can I get it repaired? Any help is appreciated.

It's a JDM model, so no official warranty in SG.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
pardon the noob question but for places like skywatches vs places like big time, I noticed a huge price difference, sometimes up to about 50% off for skywatches.

What's the deal with it?

Did you recently contact someone on Carousell to show skywatches USD listing to ask for super big discount? :s13:

If so, that was me! :s12:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top