Hi all, noob question here. I have recently bought my first Rolex which at this point would be under the 5 years warranty period. That said, I would like to check if I were to change the current stainless steel strap to a leather everestband, will this void the 5 years warranty from Rolex? Thanks!
還有1年多![]()
http://wilkwatchworks.com/the-lydian-power-reserve-tourbillon-limited-edition/
新錶1485加幣。。。兩年保修。
二手1300新元。。。保修還剩?
woke up early to take this shot
wotd![]()
![]()
WOTD

anyone know where can buy curved end watch leather strap ? I know Hirsch have, any other brand or seller ? thank you
![]()
Ke yi ma? About sgd 300
went to IWC to check how much to replace bezel.
bezel itself $300 but they need to open up case to do full service in order to replace bezel.
which will cost another $1,000.
omg hahaha



same la..tt time my iphone screen spoil...
QCD say cost of replacing screen is $5xx...but need change motherboard together even though its not spoilt...so additional $300 for motherboard![]()
went to IWC to check how much to replace bezel.
bezel itself $300 but they need to open up case to do full service in order to replace bezel.
which will cost another $1,000.
omg hahaha
Your aquatimer? what's wrong with the bezel?