The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Back from vacation yesterday
GkexxlUl.jpg

GPS watches are so handy

Catching up on this thread I saw someone posted something like this:

ONgF5Tbl.jpg


I like the old Tudors very much

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Nice tutor chronograph

Welcome back to SG
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
2aziVWv.jpg


First automatic to celebrate the end of first sem in uni :)
Don't like how the leather strap is very thick though. Not easy to put it on/take off. May change to a nato or another thinner leather strap!

Grats!

I had the SNZG15, I think the Flight is much better value!
 

a562140

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
6,412
Reaction score
3
2aziVWv.jpg

First automatic to celebrate the end of first sem in uni :)
Don't like how the leather strap is very thick though. Not easy to put it on/take off. May change to a nato or another thinner leather strap!

nice watch. what are you planning for the remaining following semesters ;)
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Think hard to find curve one just for it. Hirsch probably ur best bet sia

yeah man :( .. I think LL must buy Hirsh or use the original , original is croc skin .. like jin ah lau ... :s13: .. I young boi boi must wear smooth wan :D
 

Turbo-lised

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
Why not the date version?!! Hahaha, a great confusion for myself for sometime. Try to confuse u also

Actually starting I am so used to having the date on watches, like i had on my orient and seiko but when i get my hands on my steinhart which doesnt have a date, I personally find it beautifies the watch a lot more than those I have with date leh..

This is just my personally opinion, isn't buying watch, a personal thing? HAHA
What I like, I buy, dont care what others say :s13: :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top