The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ga Li Kong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
6
cheap as in price?

definitely NOT cheap as in quality and value for money!

and INFINITELY better than that Dogsh!t Watch!
You mean this watch? Bambino is the way to go man
J5wMHFMl.jpg


Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

philipsony

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
43,809
Reaction score
189
I think I listed a Oris Aquis but I not sure if it's the same as this. Cos the Alpina and Tuna is around 1.6k mark which is cheaper. That hundred dollar or so difference can use to play leather straps liao :D

Sent from Baby Groot using GAGT

Oh this is aquis depth gauges
New I think 3k+
2nd hand can be have at 2k+
So kinda direct comparison with mm300
 

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
New reverse Panda Speedmaster announced! Limited to 2012 models and can place reservation on the site!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top