The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowver

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
More photos

rEQBPxC.jpg


OfYa8gk.jpg


d3MIEaU.jpg


9PfePG1.jpg
 

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
Reserved #1128 lol. All the other auspicious number gone liao. Selling my Tudor to fund this. $4k for Pelagos 2-liner anybody interested? 😂
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
Reserved #1128 lol. All the other auspicious number gone liao. Selling my Tudor to fund this. $4k for Pelagos 2-liner anybody interested? 😂
(粵)哇!!!
幾鬼正嘅霖巴!!!
"日日易發"!!!
 

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
Ya sia. There's this 2 liner. 4k stuck damn long in carousell.
I ask him. He die die want 3.7.

Haha I noticed and I'm actually waiting for his listing to be gone before I upload mine. Just noticed his listing gone liao lol.
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
See how first lo. Hard to find 2nd hand specifically SBBN031. The Alpina is a new model so no chance to find second hand.

Tudor Black Bay plenty 2nd hand in the market, might go for it :D

Sent from Baby Groot using GAGT

Almost wanted to scratch the itch and went for a SRP639 to tide over the SBBN031 but I know that it will only further delay the arrival of the real Tuna :(

Sent from Baby Groot using GAGT

Tuna go Hong Kong buy, got mine at $11XX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top