gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
Hi bros... What you all think about hublot?
Dick lolololoooool

Hi bros... What you all think about hublot?
I wish I knew how to market like them.Hi bros... What you all think about hublot?
你可知道,劳力士的“十仔/水鬼/Submariner”与其他潜水錶,錶盘的点点,块块时标的原本设计是参考自Blancpain的?
唯有马赛地时针才是劳力士的原创?
TGIF, have a great evening!
![]()
Could it be a fixed focus camera?Bro, your cam is still focusing on the background. Maybe can try a on land shot to see got any improvement?
Could it be a fixed focus camera?
Got, all of your old camera phone are considered fixed focus.I only heard of fixed focal length not fixed focus.
Got, all of your old camera phone are considered fixed focus.![]()
At Tangs now, damn gaen the Victorionox diver watch quartz, but practice self control. Haha
Massdrop always got Victorionox. Can wait for them to rotate to diver, I'm sure they will get there eventually. Not sure if price is competitive though.At Tangs now, damn gaen the Victorionox diver watch quartz, but practice self control. Haha
Guys, how is Blancpain fifty fathoms compared to Rolex Submariner?
Saw 1 of my senior manager wearing it and what a beauty piece it is
Ref 75090, case size is 36mm![]()
At Tangs now, damn gaen the Victorionox diver watch quartz, but practice self control. Haha