The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donten

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
0
Can't stop thinking Can someone offer sensible advice pls

oUwlIM7.jpg
MOjjIyu.jpg
YJ6LQWe.jpg

too big for a dress watch, too thick for a dress watch. no to onion crown.

FC moon phase is really value for money, only thing I don't quite like is the size and the onion crown.

Jomashop pls confirm with them on the warranty(in-house?) and shipping rates(expensive)
QFT
 

razoreigns

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
285
Reaction score
11
cyrenic bro

In my opinion, the skx007 looks best with just a strap change and no other modifications. You have a very nice looking combo there.
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2016
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
He top up 5k for your batman? With the 114060? Lol.
That's a no Brainer lol need think meh.

Batman prices drop alot. You don't carrot chop your friend leh.
114060 say 7500
Batman say 10500
At max 4k top up.
You tan dio

Thanks for the advice. After some contemplation, I think I'm gonna keep the BLNR. I'll wear it more once I ORD in 3 mths time and give it one more shot before deciding again.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
cyrenic bro

In my opinion, the skx007 looks best with just a strap change and no other modifications. You have a very nice looking combo there.
Some mods are quite nice la, I do think that the original form allows it to go with many different straps though. :s12:
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Bro as I research more realized they hVe a 38.8mm version released last year .

The 42mm are quite heavily discounted but 38.8mm blue dial price is like msrp

Shag. More I research more I sad. Maybe one day will go crazy and go JLC MUT

too big for a dress watch, too thick for a dress watch. no to onion crown.


QFT
 

Donten

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
0
Bro as I research more realized they hVe a 38.8mm version released last year .

The 42mm are quite heavily discounted but 38.8mm blue dial price is like msrp

Shag. More I research more I sad. Maybe one day will go crazy and go JLC MUT

yea, theres a new one. but that has a superfluous caseback. and the stupid onion crown still there. yea, you should go crazy and go jlc.
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
FC moon phase is really value for money, only thing I don't quite like is the size and the onion crown.

Jomashop pls confirm with them on the warranty(in-house?) and shipping rates(expensive)

yeah ... the crown spoilt it, but I think 42mm look nice ... i was thinking of this model last year ... but nowadays working attire is lok lok one .. wear liao like a bit out.

I only bought once from jomashop, watchery too .. but can't remember their warranty and shipping.

bought from ashford more, confirm inhouse warranty and shipping depend on luck .. sometimes have free int'l shipping


This uncle good life, every time go holiday...
Unless this is the view outside your house :s31:

this bro (cannot use uncle cos i oso uncle :() is sibei ai sai one !! everytime "eat wind" come bk sg oso ish "eat wind house" =:p :D

this should be the view of his overseas "eat wind house" .. slow mo ah .. at which country ah ? next time i go there can stay for few days bo ? .. i mean foc .. :o ... tankew mo gor :D
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Bro as I research more realized they hVe a 38.8mm version released last year .

The 42mm are quite heavily discounted but 38.8mm blue dial price is like msrp

Shag. More I research more I sad. Maybe one day will go crazy and go JLC MUT

erm...bro, new model cannot be so fast give discount leh... like dat .. they earn no eat liao ..:s13: .. even jeanrichard new model take 1-2 years to appear at grey sellers.

maybe you could wait ?

9GXy8GY.jpg


Maybe get a orient blue dial to curb itch first

no point, ..better to get FC 42mm than this to curb itch and in the mean time thinking whether u really want the JLC ... or

just whack an JLC then *beat count* :D
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
yeah ... the crown spoilt it, but I think 42mm look nice ... i was thinking of this model last year ... but nowadays working attire is lok lok one .. wear liao like a bit out.

I only bought once from jomashop, watchery too .. but can't remember their warranty and shipping.

bought from ashford more, confirm inhouse warranty and shipping depend on luck .. sometimes have free int'l shipping

this bro (cannot use uncle cos i oso uncle :() is sibei ai sai one !! everytime "eat wind" come bk sg oso ish "eat wind house" =:p :D

this should be the view of his overseas "eat wind house" .. slow mo ah .. at which country ah ? next time i go there can stay for few days bo ? .. i mean foc .. :o ... tankew mo gor :D

I kinda like the onion crown.

I got no eat wind house... I'm in Bintan, at one of the resort hotel. Don't think I'm able to let you stay in the resort hotel foc cos I don't own the place. 😁
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top