a562140
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2004
- Messages
- 6,412
- Reaction score
- 3

French Naval diver today
![]()

wah.. If this is your personal collection... If u happen to be letting go any Orient.. Can let me know.. Hehe![]()
Maybe get a orient blue dial to curb itch first

coolest watch in 2016 ! need more shots - caseback and lume first![]()

The poison is slow mo.![]()
MTL... HFTL...
I really like how the ceramic Basel reflect light. Look so blink! So 114060 or 16600?Nice shot bro.
I also like datejust but only with the bracelet changed to leather. Very classy dress watch!Just saw this sale ad for the 41mm DJ, the uncle in me thinks it's really nice!
Are the gold bits considered yellow gold, doesn't look to dark yellow to me, which is good.
Just saw this sale ad for the 41mm DJ, the uncle in me thinks it's really nice!
Are the gold bits considered yellow gold, doesn't look to dark yellow to me, which is good.
![]()




This type of question, only one answer hereWhich one will u all choose?
Dress watch I have is orient star and chrono is omega. Which to add?
![]()
And
![]()
Which one will u all choose?
Dress watch I have is orient star and chrono is omega. Which to add?
![]()
And
![]()

Which one will u all choose?
Dress watch I have is orient star and chrono is omega. Which to add?
