The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Decided to save for JLC MUT black. While saving hopefully they JLC comeout blue dial haha

CCB now need two fund... One for Daytona one for JLC

FML
 

edchys

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
5,274
Reaction score
754
xKR9jUTl.jpg

fzvhFo9l.jpg

ZAtuJsql.jpg

Camera still as blur. Give up.

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
I think is a fix FL, small aperture, generally everything can be sharp but for these picture never meet the MFD that why blue. Maybe hand need to be long Away to create the distance.



The problem looks like back focus. Since the background is clearer in the first and last picture.
 

razoreigns

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
285
Reaction score
11
haha, once only.

Bro, have you had a chance to handle a gruppo gamma bronze before? How would you compare it to the hammerhead bronze? I use to own the chroma. While I think the design is really excellent, I feel that the finishing could be improved. Having seen the hammerhead pics, I would rate it as one of the nicest bronze divers I ever seen and it ticks so many boxes.
 
Last edited:

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
Bro, have you had a chance to handle a gruppo gamma bronze before? How would you compare it to the hammerhead bronze? I use to own the chroma. While I think the design is really excellent, I feel that the finishing could be improved. Having seen the hammerhead pics, I would rate it as one of the nicest bronze divers I ever seen and it ticks so many boxes.

Haven't seen the Gruppo Gamma before but my friend pointed out to me that having a seconds hand is weird for a Panerai looking design.
 

rboyboy

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
121
This watch is hard to shoot its beauty IMO but I managed to get a good one today. :)

IMG_20160904_150202.jpg
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
V1 and v2 got wad diff? All their previous models got v2?
日本人真是把我們搞糊塗了。。。
原本當他們換臉的時候我們誤以為是表面設計的進化,所以我們易然接受以一代一代作為進化參考。
但是從技術角度來看,真正進化的是錶盤底下的機芯。。。那麼以一代二代來形容更是貼切。。。錶盤設計的不同,就該用一型二型來形容比較好,對不對?

回答你的提問,ver.1 ver.2,1型 2型的差別在於機芯(這是日本東方錶公司公佈的。。。可笑的美國東方錶公司也同意。。。),而不是錶盤設計。
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
V1 and v2 got wad diff? All their previous models got v2?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
What I said lor, and "Water Resist" become "Water Resistant".

I meant 2nd Gen. Bambino 1st Gen got 4 versions w different style. 2nd Gen just change caliber and slight change in wording. Case remain the same size etc.

So far they only do 2nd Gen for v1 and v3 based on what I see from Creation Watches. Orient USA only announce 2nd Gen for v1 though. Not sure why I haven't seen any v2 2nd Gen but it should be an easy switch since it seems that the new caliber doesn't need any case changes.
 
Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
日本人真是把我們搞糊塗了。。。
原本當他們換臉的時候我們誤以為是表面設計的進化,所以我們易然接受以一代一代作為進化參考。
但是從技術角度來看,真正進化的是錶盤底下的機芯。。。那麼以一代二代來形容更是貼切。。。錶盤設計的不同,就該用一型二型來形容比較好,對不對?

回答你的提問,ver.1 ver.2,1型 2型的差別在於機芯(這是日本東方錶公司公佈的。。。可笑的美國東方錶公司也同意。。。),而不是錶盤設計。
名字我搞错,应该是gen1和gen2. v1 v2 v3指的是设计不一样,但v4機芯不一样,设计和v3差一点点而已 :s22:
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
師兄沒有搞錯呀!
在美國的東方錶網站,機芯的差別的確被列為ver.1 ver.2,既是1型2型呀。。。
 

DaClovers

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
1
What I said lor, and "Water Resist" become "Water Resistant".

I meant 2nd Gen. Bambino 1st Gen got 4 versions w different style. 2nd Gen just change caliber and slight change in wording. Case remain the same size etc.

So far they only do 2nd Gen for v1 and v3 based on what I see from Creation Watches. Orient USA only announce 2nd Gen for v1 though. Not sure why I haven't seen any v2 2nd Gen but it should be an easy switch since it seems that the new caliber doesn't need any case changes.
isnt the one on creation watches V2? I only like the V2 series. But harder to find in stores.

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top