The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
Nice watch. Previously, I emailed Prometheus to see if they can sell the yellow dial but with your type of bezel, they say cannot, so I didn't buy.
WOTW

6QKT6eH.jpg

 
Last edited:

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
6,893
Reaction score
302
Nice watch. Previously, I emailed Prometheus to see if they can sell the yellow dial but with your type of bezel, they say cannot, so I didn't buy.

I believe Carlos was more than willing to help, but he did not stock up on spare bezels so he couldn't fulfill your request.

So far I know only Tisell does special requests for a microbrand.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I'm just calling him out on the dishonest information he posted on his listing. his pricing has nothing to do with me. I don't have any intention of buying that watch.

I'm not a skinny, half educated and dishonest halfwit driving a Mazda 3.. And oh I don't buy watches I can't afford to own too.

sigh i guess i am gonna stop being a retard.

i am a skinny **** that is uneducated and so bloody dishonest uber driver that rents a mazda 3.
Lifenotwelltravelled indeed.

PLS STAPH

Last edit - i promise, had to add this in.

so-true_o_123066.jpg


37149508.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top