Seannie
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2011
- Messages
- 8,682
- Reaction score
- 575
GX is moi idol!! I want to be free and rich my whole life...
fwah.. jin sakti life. Buy sell a few watches can afford AP liao.

GX is moi idol!! I want to be free and rich my whole life...
The way you're going, you'll be pretty free your whole life.
is there even a right way to use memes?
teach us?
unless you don't understand the context some of us are referring to? it's pretty easy to understand.
if its not complex for lifewelltravelled, definitely it won't be for you....i guess...?
![]()
Just for example
The Spongebob one you all using is "Nobody cares"
"xxx.. xxx everywhere" is the Toy Story one

Just for example
The Spongebob one you all using is "Nobody cares"
"xxx.. xxx everywhere" is the Toy Story one
Should have replied me with the spongebob meme.. Opportunity missed hahahai think nobody cares,really.![]()
Should have replied me with the spongebob meme.. Opportunity missed hahaha
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT
I'm just calling him out on the dishonest information he posted on his listing. his pricing has nothing to do with me. I don't have any intention of buying that watch.

whats the word im looking for....
oh yes, contradiction![]()
Wrong!!!!!!
Contra(dick)tion

oh my lord bless your soul for using such crude word on our elite ~!![]()
![]()
Yah shouldn't buy, I feel that once mod, it only got value to the guy who wanted to mod it.I'm just calling him out on the dishonest information he posted on his listing. his pricing has nothing to do with me. I don't have any intention of buying that watch.
anyone noticed lifewell whatever only active when seannie is active![]()
Lolololoooool. He deserved it. Hahahaha
Later the daddy send me lawyer letter.
I where got so eng send you lawyer letter
I where got so eng send you lawyer letter
And tell your wife to stop spoiling him, he want to go IWC gallery to lord it over salesmen don't bring him!you over-indulging father
can tell your son not to hide behind your coat tails and man up![]()