The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
no leh ..bo lui .. cos count count abit ..aga aga next week must go omega service ctr pay $15 :s13: ....

even I purchase from cute mei mei , how can ask u along :s22: .... to create competition meh =:p ... :s13:

Simi competition?! I uncle liao!
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Simi competition?! I uncle liao!

I know u uncle lah .. that's why tell u no hand tail mah =:p ...

bcos u uncle .. I onli say competition .. cos we uncle uncle still can complete !! but if young n rich like richie boy boy

I jitao say withdraw liao !!:s13:
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
I know u uncle lah .. that's why tell u no hand tail mah =:p ...

bcos u uncle .. I onli say competition .. cos we uncle uncle still can complete !! but if young n rich like richie boy boy

I jitao say withdraw liao !!:s13:

两个老 uncle 胜得过一个(edit: 有钱的)小 boy boy 吗?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
those want the NATO deluxe strap let me know.

excited to order. haha cheap cheap.
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
large.jpg
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Went to see JLC this afternoon at hourglass vivo

The black MUT moonphase is around 11.6 after a 15% off.

The MUT reserve de march is also around 11plus K.

Wonder if me and my buddy buy together can get more discount or not. (I aiming the moonphase, he aiming the reserve thingy)
 
Last edited:

samulets

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
By the way, any bros heard about JT Fabulous before? Some friends recommended me to go there to change watch straps as they have good varieties there.
 

theblueark

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
1
By the way, any bros heard about JT Fabulous before? Some friends recommended me to go there to change watch straps as they have good varieties there.

Yeah many Seiko fans go there for their fix. I've bought a couple of straps from him, you can ask for buckle options as he has those also. If you want to have some idea of his prices and range, he's on carousell @cloudsurfer. Take note his strap pics on carousell are quite outdated so better to visit in person for better look at what he has in stock. Super friendly guy.

If you want an even wider range, I've recently stumbled upon MisterChrono in Hong Kong. Prices not as good though.

JkObA1r.jpg


GohWFJr.jpg


Seems like there is an outlet in Singapore too but I haven't been there. Shall pay a visit once I'm back.
 

samulets

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Yeah many Seiko fans go there for their fix. I've bought a couple of straps from him, you can ask for buckle options as he has those also. If you want to have some idea of his prices and range, he's on carousell @cloudsurfer. Take note his strap pics on carousell are quite outdated so better to visit in person for better look at what he has in stock. Super friendly guy.

If you want an even wider range, I've recently stumbled upon MisterChrono in Hong Kong. Prices not as good though.

JkObA1r.jpg


GohWFJr.jpg


Seems like there is an outlet in Singapore too but I haven't been there. Shall pay a visit once I'm back.

Thanks for advice bro!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top