reikizi
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2003
- Messages
- 2,497
- Reaction score
- 76
buying from jllee meimei now!!!![]()

buying from jllee meimei now!!!![]()

no leh ..bo lui .. cos count count abit ..aga aga next week must go omega service ctr pay $15....
even I purchase from cute mei mei , how can ask u along.... to create competition meh
...
![]()
Her bambino v4 $175-185. Price good?buying from jllee meimei now!!!![]()
Simi competition?! I uncle liao!
...
I know u uncle lah .. that's why tell u no hand tail mah...
bcos u uncle .. I onli say competition .. cos we uncle uncle still can complete !! but if young n rich like richie boy boy
I jitao say withdraw liao !!![]()
Bo jio!![]()
两个老 uncle 胜得过一个(edit: 有钱的)小 boy boy 吗?

西北的好!!!明古连錶铺都没得比!!!Her bambino v4 $175-185. Price good?
By the way, any bros heard about JT Fabulous before? Some friends recommended me to go there to change watch straps as they have good varieties there.
By the way, any bros heard about JT Fabulous before? Some friends recommended me to go there to change watch straps as they have good varieties there.
J T's Fabulous ProductsIs it at orchard plaza or something?
Michael shop?
Yeah many Seiko fans go there for their fix. I've bought a couple of straps from him, you can ask for buckle options as he has those also. If you want to have some idea of his prices and range, he's on carousell @cloudsurfer. Take note his strap pics on carousell are quite outdated so better to visit in person for better look at what he has in stock. Super friendly guy.
If you want an even wider range, I've recently stumbled upon MisterChrono in Hong Kong. Prices not as good though.
![]()
![]()
Seems like there is an outlet in Singapore too but I haven't been there. Shall pay a visit once I'm back.
Is it at orchard plaza or something?
Michael shop?
J T's Fabulous Products
150 Orchard Rd #01-72 Orchard Plaza Singapore 238841
Bought my golden turtle from Michael, friendly chap.
Sent from 1+3 using GAGT