The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

a562140

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
6,412
Reaction score
3
piaget getting aggressive now...:D

v11.jpg


review here
http://watchesbysjx.com/2016/07/introducing-the-piaget-polo-s-an-entry-level-sports-watch.html
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Yeah the thing about the clasp is really.. strange, to say the least. Bought one for my Shogun a long time ago so I knew what to expect. It's not painful for me but it's definitely not the most flattering view.

sigh, wish they can do something about it, if they do, perfect diver from seiko.

but of course nothing is perfect, live and let live, remove the bracelet and wear it with leather. haha

;)
 

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
6,077
Reaction score
1,788
fpj6GuU.jpg


Hoot Stowa strap for my favorite watch.. Not bad, though it took some time getting here cos I really think they cock up the address first time and it went back. Second one I asked them show me the label, it was correct but the handwriting for the numbers CMI, so I said maybe write it more neatly. Arrived today with new spelling error in my address.. But at least it's here!



Same design style similar movement. :o

Nice steinhart watch ! :)
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
sorry, i not well educated like you.


too satki already. but as long my message get it to you loud and clear.

you're lucky i am free at this hour to screw with you. hahaha

actually to be honest, i think in real life, you're a nice person but deep down, you think by being an a-hole you will get recognition. haha

anyway, you're behind a screen, you can say all you want.

next time got chance come to our meet up. i would really like to meet you

no bs
Haha you say until like that I feel bad for suan-ing you leh. Actually I am a nice guy la, a lot of the things I say here I don't actually mean. But I feel like it's quite fun to get on the nerves of people here.... Admittedly, I am a troll. I didn't intend to though, it was until people started irritating me about being a satki student so I decided to play along as an asshole LOL
 

rboyboy

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
121
If only the PADI dial is available in the round SKX007 case..but still quite irresistible though.
 

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
575
Haha boss seannie I think you know him better. That time you were the one who post his photo right?

Dont know him. But he seems to look you up lei. Always say want to meet you want to see how you are like in real person say you seems to be nice person but never say i am nice person before. Think he respect u la. My this type of behkan peasant he cant be bothered got time then fool me ard gan me thats all. Ask serious questions also never ever get a serious reply.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Dont know him. But he seems to look you up lei. Always say want to meet you want to see how you are like in real person say you seems to be nice person but never say i am nice person before. Think he respect u la. My this type of behkan peasant he cant be bothered got time then fool me ard gan me thats all. Ask serious questions also never ever get a serious reply.
半夜一点自言自语,自问自答真好玩!
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Dont know him. But he seems to look you up lei. Always say want to meet you want to see how you are like in real person say you seems to be nice person but never say i am nice person before. Think he respect u la. My this type of behkan peasant he cant be bothered got time then fool me ard gan me thats all. Ask serious questions also never ever get a serious reply.

Seannie I love your posts.. Haha you are a smart man playing dumb but it makes for good entertainment. Esp when you and gx get into a war of words
 

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
575
半夜一点自言自语,自问自答真好玩!

误会了啦。他什么都懂年轻有为,有车有学历有富。我一无所有,人生只不过如此。两个生在不同年代的人。
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Think a quick question to k2 on this may solve this mystery. He should know having doing so many dial swaps hahha

I wonder if people who have both watches, tried to swap the dials over to see if it fits. Hmmmmm. :s22:
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
On question of orient bambino, anyone ever seen any mods available?

Simple type like change of hands etc
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
On question of orient bambino, anyone ever seen any mods available?

Simple type like change of hands etc

interesting..did a simple search on google..

orient_bambino.jpg

before

orient_bambino2.jpg

after

change of watch face, credits: https://yeomanseiko.com/2014/03/22/modified-orient-bambino/


also...

But if it helps hands made for Seiko autos fit the Orient autos..

source for the above quote: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f410/replacing-hands-orient-question-777527.html

some made it domed too..

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f410/orient-mods-show-em-off-390185.html
 

DSmith

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
New watch hoot :D

31pCTz2.jpg

Y5fYVD6.jpg


First manual wind and skeleton watch, quite like the feel of a manual wind. I find the screwdown crown to be ill-suited with the movement however. Feels like I'd wear out the treading quite quickly with the need to manually wind it everyday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top