The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
I'll relay that message to my 4th concubine, it's kind of difficult since ******* children don't dine together with me, but I try to make them feel at home with my old watches.

Wow you take it to a whole new level. Unsubstantiated personal attack eh? A clear example of a lack of class. Haha come say it in my face if you're such a tough guy. LOL.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
fpj6GuU.jpg


Hoot Stowa strap for my favorite watch.. Not bad, though it took some time getting here cos I really think they cock up the address first time and it went back. Second one I asked them show me the label, it was correct but the handwriting for the numbers CMI, so I said maybe write it more neatly. Arrived today with new spelling error in my address.. But at least it's here!
What a terrific "luxury" watch you have here! Outstanding value and bang per buck I suppose
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
knn you're the one who say you wanted to delete your account, walk the talk. delete and be gone. hahaha

idiot sia you hahaha

Your name is Daniel meh? :s13::s13:

Eh where this si ginna father go... Come and saran wrap your son please. He's out of control, anyhow give people new name.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
What a terrific "luxury" watch you have here! Outstanding value and bang per buck I suppose

Ya lor, same as IWC pilot chrono movement.

Damn well-regulated also. V2 already black date on black dial, and no open backside to show date one day before and one day after, cos I can count myself. And then when I bought the watch, got petals floating down from the ceiling and the dealer even offered me champagne. Song boh!
 

a562140

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
6,412
Reaction score
3
fpj6GuU.jpg


Hoot Stowa strap for my favorite watch.. Not bad, though it took some time getting here cos I really think they cock up the address first time and it went back. Second one I asked them show me the label, it was correct but the handwriting for the numbers CMI, so I said maybe write it more neatly. Arrived today with new spelling error in my address.. But at least it's here!

same same but different

zf_PFAqiwih04EyCX6FCL6DYvfECkodaBnEUJuiyXpfIBJi_j-n-mefX_QB-WC6m5wWqecr-YAxDmVtCScRl-8NsmeB0QoZJVcqRlvITncBTs0oUlYZyaPoWtFkGX2-xz70Mo6sr7Zn5QQKJ7q8TzzRTVG_QV65uLs6ZsXlN7frSoQjpOy16otVLBkD-hToNpIoblCh2LTytl7GhyNRVxTzU_PwEzUCXA3qKF7Y_SZJ8uns7_Icx_NGD9-fYku-OjK0wvs70UvaS-3RmlbU2RMnIhQRcTgSxqvpxDugcWd3q_51Ca3gijpjwvzFuX6TOtJCFiy926XnYkcOqFtQQWAlHzJ-6HQfSd2CH5XO_-b9i-XUylR9FC9l7EBjpMY9NKcqlvstbRA1Uwjl0Ftg3lJp88pfKJszCIN2z2Wiquu0usvnrld-ScJqBdZVHkX5AlzFZCUNCwuYtnXOf1qaNYAYREjMkS4ZjxK0kU7rN8CsEiNxSOkFlSLlQYLObzTpjZuzunHUSvGq4AC250xkN3WuVCBXtlgb_Qm4a7cH_0207M7MLitUeg_AC2VnRzR_JgCIuNBI8928uhm1Qi8MgKarTB5YybT-fdbZsNaK33otZ9ov9zw=w957-h1276-no
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
it's funny how MM300 is such a popular watch but nobody manufactures one that fits perfectly?!

so gx has a new nickname I see. :s13:

my name daniel.

exactly, i guess people like the original, if not its on rubber.

i see that no one managed to do the SEL at all.

someone managed to mill it though, as a personal piece but end links abit off

http://thirtyfivemill.com/?s=mm300
mm300-ip2-800.png
 

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
damnnnn it was pretty cheap then cause of the yen.

i remember it going at 2.3-2.4k for a brand new sbdx017.

so you got it, enjoy it man, i am enjoying mine whenever i can.

speaking of mm300, maybe change back bracelet for fun. but the clasp is a disappointment :(

Yeah the thing about the clasp is really.. strange, to say the least. Bought one for my Shogun a long time ago so I knew what to expect. It's not painful for me but it's definitely not the most flattering view.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Learn some grammar first...

sorry, i not well educated like you.


too satki already. but as long my message get it to you loud and clear.

you're lucky i am free at this hour to screw with you. hahaha

actually to be honest, i think in real life, you're a nice person but deep down, you think by being an a-hole you will get recognition. haha

anyway, you're behind a screen, you can say all you want.

next time got chance come to our meet up. i would really like to meet you

no bs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top