The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

a562140

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
6,412
Reaction score
3
still blue today
JBdte0YmC_VtNoReENs5HRz_4GXFrZl1lf0ha77ob307_8pqoKJXjEpn42ulB6hNSRDPT8WyDAEqBwNogbfHkXy9md0HEtE7TJyHuKjrqH_uhNquEpjjEQwlqWiKCT0jN1hBsmlWd3uOXDSiMKL2190huW1Er34HYFa6PjzSkWeX9HGOWd7E6BICZva5GoeJXsLgTuK8a8ur_7EkQBzTBjtxlD8cClx7CpNbitBywG9DTOLZrgvQgSjz6KNvXuuLVmtSXMkd8lbMh8LGlX0IuYtqU_-ls3e-rztgtmwkJyvyIsRTQdbCOPVBaTxsxO6Fy7MM9IMT7DW8yeWvoZcYUs1j65K-l89u6CW1SQQagd6vWXcuDOhSrJjexzNAwiFNpnYbi8ovo81OsAKbCpQ6H-MYA3nPBeb1G0R5kmRQ3m9f33ZJzDEfsgy5u_3y78VZ89rXtNVPzdGtM_hFoaH9VUWIsagTx9v0RRPiM9wAbTFEWPGy3HwojRQoohymCEOD8hi3jN6XLVSyGrZPxE4vOH9KalWSwv5X1YP8wqHCjJI8pSSKXwV-ALJb92X71LcOiLIUGt4893nIcIWUnKleAnE2zZR3Mu1s3zi4JlBz3ztHt8gHSA=w950-h1266-no
 

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
730
that case is nice i hope seiko makes more or them, perhaps larger by 2mm. i have the brightz quartz Ti version of that case.

and this:
fnilHO-n_px-EKB9nYEkIqbdq3CTXdTqdFMRL74sUfkWb9KkJZr3MjA2r1T9nRtSyfRc-8nG1YW_l2RYGpUI7MrvXBmaQH7lF9EvPA6D2Xz86gkg2cliuhiXI2wADNs8grZgLDbt7mzooqQym7TLGjc1kh0bhjtX8dXmbVAnbzrnEobJJGfqA4s9L8CRnt7uhkTMNqpqGN9UD2nYn2NzAKhS0B9FQEGT14tqYDCHZs19RsiYHQNEJtbOJ8yXC6GzzMJZe7IfhjPL-ekA9YeSHVr1hT3-wJiLLBUeBgZEcSM3zTPkivmIsFYa4gIlNxX5H7i0OB8kE61rKQZRP1Szef2sWXaSC7cYuwmcziOKADwgy0TqekLCNcOCcCoKqTGMzffYgnaZT0wooLxk6ie2QO6GUKT1TnbeoHUODccHes6W5wbwqRw71XWlIsGXQ94Hne7gIg9-6xZIce_F3DKb3muN1b76BDhKrFSCGVvhXO7YR-tTfnZe0F3As2Ir5mTvbGCZf2urnCWYQv-mGHzyiSlyqq_eCqaoeReAM9G-xLTvlgLDIU--eX8necIF_nF2hR-rOy1hZKmatQGl_uqGotB186RjC8jiBCNlVuYrM_8BhRwMsQ=w1278-h1139-no

Ya, 40mm would be ideal, pity the brightz line is so pedestrian now
 

Turbo-lised

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
when was your last purchase that took only 5 days to deliver?

my first order way back in Apr/May took about 4/5 days to deliver, tts why was quite worried why my orders took longer n longer to arrive of late :s13:

mine also delayed..
waited for 2 days before sent out.
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
Bro. Where did you buy ur orient star and how much ? TIA :o

the price, last i checked from official orient dealers was SGD5XX
google urself the dealer's location, got a lot.

I had an order in Aug drag beyond 2 weeks cos it was a preorder. What I didn't get is why there were no updates. In the end I emailed and switched it to something else as they couldn't give me a certain date.

Most of the time within a week la. Not too bad.

My last purchase was around July! They did quote 5-10 days though.

mine also delayed..
waited for 2 days before sent out.

ya lo~ k la maybe amdk, can afford dilly dally a bit before package and send out :s13: but ok lo~ wait a bit for straps which is assured of e quality, worth it la :o
 

a562140

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
6,412
Reaction score
3
Ya, 40mm would be ideal, pity the brightz line is so pedestrian now

i think seiko is shifting to 4 main lines globally
  • seiko 5
  • seiko prospex
  • seiko presage
  • grand seiko

brightz kept for JDM. this is the latest one i hooted, a current range and its build quality is amazing (and i have a thing for solar watches) :o
BczJVSRZdvROWWJ5IqDE2H6a617lrEUa0ZFQOMEgPAxBRXoxyIMKUQVV_z_Mcrrk3fCbKZUjrdqyf8Ug_Ij0d9GHWR3PBgu52EcAZGdE9Z7z9r-00JK681JveuOpUAueLCrjfhjbsE_sSot9KKa98gRGqX-mCOH8oMOzMBqxBOF6FdcV_cYH5YhQE5JSA_wWc5BL_ovkSeJIBUUCuxGxd-0hsc6Ni1waYNKVKl3rmfayxZxsDfvKyJXTFaKtgYnHDDAmFaKHQMzx7jq3WkNsOxEo3PwYxVSi8HsP3Timy-eRgDFBtSbKKnvI-QRelPFi5qKRRyBKBeAfeNpFLZk77RtHQkm7VnSlZIon5MPMwxjIyDy-x-0Sgv8Vq8nhQvfP40DzebVLXmqAwTKFqOXXUGvfk243OV208wl3tSUNyKABL_P5uL2Ir23CPucVuCrYCg7B6PFY0YPFSQsPCCY5LK9P4fqVepk5g5VOJNsYIvh0kqxOWaGwTCtw-u6sIWuhw101qgxjfFToec2jBI-3KtILdIfV6M_rhyps1FRCK-O1lgZR-sOpVebhakOYlnJbQqTuKVnd9y14UbV6T_B_ci5rrXVyBI1E8oy4UJ4SPEe07Rexdg=w950-h1266-no
 

Wuuhaa

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

Need some suggestions as i am not a watch person...
I am planning to get a watch for my gf with a budget of around 4-5K.

Any suggestions on which brands or models i should look at with my budget.

Thanks in advance!
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Hi All,

Need some suggestions as i am not a watch person...
I am planning to get a watch for my gf with a budget of around 4-5K.

Any suggestions on which brands or models i should look at with my budget.

Thanks in advance!

GOt a lot of choices with your budget, what style of watch are you looking at? Sporty? Dress?
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2016
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

Need some suggestions as i am not a watch person...
I am planning to get a watch for my gf with a budget of around 4-5K.

Any suggestions on which brands or models i should look at with my budget.

Thanks in advance!

If you want to get a sporty piece, I highly recommend the Tudor Black Bay 36mm!
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Bro working well. 3hrs of turn will make the orient PR almost 85% full.

9 hours of no action drain it back to like 50%
So I generally feel it's abit stronger with the turns than I desired. I order an electronic power plug so I can further calibrate the "on" time and drain time

ayu bro, how's the watch winder? haha!
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Maybe asked if she prefer other stuff first like bags? If she keen for a quality time piece then I guess can go for santos 100 but i think around 6k plus or the female Rolex range.

Need more info on her hehe

Hi All,

Need some suggestions as i am not a watch person...
I am planning to get a watch for my gf with a budget of around 4-5K.

Any suggestions on which brands or models i should look at with my budget.

Thanks in advance!
 

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
9,289
Reaction score
205
See u keep hooting non-stop, power to u bro

Bro working well. 3hrs of turn will make the orient PR almost 85% full.

9 hours of no action drain it back to like 50%
So I generally feel it's abit stronger with the turns than I desired. I order an electronic power plug so I can further calibrate the "on" time and drain time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top